Help us at testing for better Servers

Hello everybody,

From today we test until wednesday the performance of a new provider for our servers. We will test on our Locker-server. It would be awesome if some of you could join this short test for making the results relevant.
    What I need from you:
    Your traceroute (for example with WinMTR, instructions here) to the following IPs: 62.4.64.202 and 176.57.170.18
    and your location (city / country / region) and your Internet provider.

If you experience any problems while playing, report these issues also here. But these bug reports are only useful with the information mentioned above!!!

Hallo Zusammen,

ab heute testen wir bis einschließlich Mittwoch die Performance eines neuen Anbieters auf unserem Locker Server. Ich bitte ALLE, die das lesen, an diesem kurzen Test mitzumachen, damit die Ergebnisse auch relevant werden.
    Was ich von euch brauche:
    Eure Traceroute (z.b. mit WinMTR, Anleitung hier) zu folgenden IPs: 62.4.64.202 und 176.57.170.18
    und euren Standort (Stadt/Land/Region) und Internetprovider.

Falls euch zusätzlich während dem Spielen irgendwelche Probleme auffallen, meldet diese auch gerne hier. Bringt aber nur was im Zusammenhang mit den oben genannten Infos!!!

Translator
    Already sent my results to Goas at G-Portal.

I noticed (From Spain) that their new IP (the one on 62.x.xx.xxx) gives us better ping.
    || i7 8700k @ 5GHz || MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X TRIO || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||