How do I make the server restart the round when the last player leaves?

I have a 16 slot, unranked server. I want the round to restart when there are no more players on the server, e.g. one player joins, the round begins, but when they leave I want the round to restart so its fresh for the next player. How do I do that? I have roundstartplayercount set as 1 and roundrestartplayercount set as 1 also. Thanks

You can set a rule for it in ProconRulz or make a "limit" in Insane Limits. Could be done in other plugins too, i dont know.

For ProconRulz, use this code:

On Leave;if %ts1% + ts2 < 1;exec mapList.restartRound

For Insane Limits, add this limit:

evaluation: OnLeave
    first_check: Code
    first_check_code:

if (server.PlayerCount < 1) {
    plugin.SendCommand("mapList.restartRound");
    }

action: none

Quote Originally Posted by BuRockK View Post
    You can set a rule for it in ProconRulz or make a "limit" in Insane Limits. Could be done in other plugins too, i dont know.

For ProconRulz, use this code:

On Leave;if %ts1% + ts2 < 1;exec mapList.restartRound

For Insane Limits, add this limit:

evaluation: OnLeave
    first_check: Code
    first_check_code:

if (server.PlayerCount < 1) {
    plugin.SendCommand("mapList.restartRound");
    }

action: none
    I don't have a Procon layer unfortunately, and my PC is not on 24/7. I was just wondering if it was possible to set those two vars values so that the server restarts the round when its empty (its for the Dice LA camo which relies on the server being completely fresh for the next player)

you can not make the map restart on a specific event (when server becomes empty) without having a plugin. BF servers dont have a built in system for things like this. You can however make a server restart on a scheduled time

EDIT: by the way, DICE LA servers are forbidden as far as i know

EDIT: by the way, DICE LA servers are forbidden as far as i know
    They are? I honestly had no idea, I never really fathomed how it could be breaking any sort of rules. Mind posting a link?

Its generally a "boosting" situation. Where the camo is an unlockable in-game item. I dont know any link to verify this. But im sure someone might

Its generally a "boosting" situation. Where the camo is an unlockable in-game item. I dont know any link to verify this. But im sure someone might
    Yeah I get what you're saying. But the LA Camo is tied to an easter egg, which must be done on an unranked server, so I don't think there is any boosting being done. Would be different if it was a ranked server. It also relies on having an empty server practically, because having other people can mean they'll easily mess things up

Im still not sure that would be the deal as you would need to go on to a ranked server to enter last code to get the camo. Either way, you should read more about this at bf4 forums