Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    In the past they have given us the information before release, hence the speculation.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzz View Post
    In the past they have given us the information before release
    When?

Every Battlefield game release which I have been around for (since BFBC2) has been the same.
    These are the typical questions to the Procon developers: "Will X game have Procon support?" or "When will Procon be available for X game?". And the answer has always been "We will see when the game is released. We have no information at the moment." Procon's own design team doesn't know and hasn't known before the release of BF3, BF4, or Hardline. What has changed this time to make people so skeptical? DICE and EA never say much and certainly don't release any server administration or rcon documentation before the game's release. Every new Battlefield title in recent memory has had virtually no rcon information or support until about a week after the game is released.

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    It is kind of strange that you guys are going to such lengths over what is currently no more than rumors and speculation. I am not saying that you should pre-order the game; but at least wait until the game is released so you can know the facts before making such condemnation.
    It's par for the course. We see this kind of reaction with every Battlefield game.
    Developer of PBSS Scanner || Feedback Thread

I'm referring to rentable servers, not ProCon.

rentable servers = rcon support = Procon available

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by BuRockK View Post
    rentable servers = rcon support = Procon available
    Just to debunk that theory: Console servers have been rentable... they never had RCON.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

Procon's own design team doesn't know and hasn't known before the release of BF3, BF4, or Hardline.
    Well, we knew about RCON months before BF4 was released... And if my memory serves me right, I believe we also did with BF3.

With BF1... We have received no info through official channels at all. And all the info I do seem to get points to PC servers not getting RCON, just like console servers.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    Well, we knew about RCON months before BF4 was released... And if my memory serves me right, I believe we also did with BF3.

With BF1... We have received no info through official channels at all. And all the info I do seem to get points to PC servers not getting RCON, just like console servers.

Well, if you knew about rcon support with BF3 and BF4, you must have been under a NDA because you guys denied any knowledge on the forum. So, either some of you know now and can't say due to NDA or don't know. It's hard to know the difference until the release of the game and everyone can speak freely.

Well, if you knew about rcon support with BF3 and BF4, you must have been under a NDA because you guys denied any knowledge on the forum. So, either some of you know now and can't say due to NDA or don't know. It's hard to know the difference until the release of the game and everyone can speak freely.
    We even went to Stockholm and made it public:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/content.php...-Sweden-Part-2

The fact is that we don't know anything now. And there is no NDA on things we don't know.

When there is smoke, there is fire.
    So be prepared for no RCON... it fits the pattern of locking down server options with each new game.

Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    Just to debunk that theory: Console servers have been rentable... they never had RCON.

Well, rentable as in the logical reason to ever rent a server. Whouldnt rent a server if im not gonna be admin to ban these cheaters on the fly.