Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    We all remember how as a player you would end up on a server that did not allow certainly gameplay elements and you would be kicked or banned immediately by accidentally using one of the restricted items!
    We added a lot of customization options that were not natively available in the game client before, features such as Class Restrictions, Weapon Class Restriction and Explosives Restrictions. Server admins in Battlefield 1 can now control all these options while the players won’t be punished for using them by mistake.
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us...-regarding-rsp

So, as this video relates to consoles, I think that it can be placed here. If not I'm sorry.

Why bother allowing restrictions if there will be no punishment for "accidentally" using them? What is the incentive NOT to use them?

Translator
    Gotta love playing with hackers and not being able to do anything about it.

Hope DICE adds admin rights (and reserved slots FFS!!!!) soon, tired of waiting for ages to play with my friends.
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Quote Originally Posted by kcuestag View Post

Hope DICE adds admin rights (and reserved slots FFS!!!!) soon, tired of waiting for ages to play with my friends.
    DICE too stupid to add this on the start RSP, but as always.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by kcuestag View Post

I am surprised you have given EA your money and are playing the game. You have crossed the picket line. Out with you!

i even refunded my early enister version. the game is very good but totally unplayable and unenjoyable with hacks and no control over servers. its like those servers in BF4 without any admins or any voteban options, cheat detecting plugins etc.

Quote Originally Posted by BuRockK View Post
    i even refunded my early enister version. the game is very good but totally unplayable and unenjoyable with hacks and no control over servers. its like those servers in BF4 without any admins or any voteban options, cheat detecting plugins etc.
    I guess i've been lucky? Only ran into a couple blatant hackers in the 40ish hours i've put in over there. Overall it seems pretty well maintained to me and my friends, but that may just be variance.
    ____

It was probably your luck... or my luck..

Ive played the beta. Was FULL of hacks

Then i played the 10 day trial just before the official launch. ThAT was also full of hacks. Well, actually, there was always one cheater in every server i joined. If i was patient enough id wait for a round or 2 and itd be clean of cheaters for a while. But then again, another comes in.

Having all these cheaters and hacks since open beta and seeing still nothing has changed in trial (a day before official release), i just accepted the fact that DICE just doesnt know how to deal with hacks and asked for a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by BuRockK View Post
    It was probably your luck... or my luck..

Ive played the beta. Was FULL of hacks

Then i played the 10 day trial just before the official launch. ThAT was also full of hacks. Well, actually, there was always one cheater in every server i joined. If i was patient enough id wait for a round or 2 and itd be clean of cheaters for a while. But then again, another comes in.

Having all these cheaters and hacks since open beta and seeing still nothing has changed in trial (a day before official release), i just accepted the fact that DICE just doesnt know how to deal with hacks and asked for a refund.
    Ah, interesting. I never played the beta, or before the full release in any way. Just got the game after release and played it then. The fairfight ticker is always going nuts, so people are being banned often by it. On top of that, the most blatant hacker I saw and everyone complained about was fairfight banned the very next round and booted. Personally, just as a player, it's a fun experience at the moment.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Ah, interesting. I never played the beta, or before the full release in any way. Just got the game after release and played it then. The fairfight ticker is always going nuts, so people are being banned often by it. On top of that, the most blatant hacker I saw and everyone complained about was fairfight banned the very next round and booted. Personally, just as a player, it's a fun experience at the moment.
    Oh yea, the game is awesome to play, if you can enjoy it somehow.

See thats the point im making. If DICE could handle hacks at least fairly good, FairFight would kick+ban cheaters before the round ends (or detect on join in some cases i guess). But what makes me go crazy over this nonsense is that, seeing themselves not doing a very good job at that, DICE still decided to have NO RCoN on servers, making it worse.

Its like sh***ing on floor and wiping it with hand in hopes of cleaning it
    Last edited by BuRockK; 28-11-2016 at 15:55. Reason: typos