Thread: Before I ban

Before I ban

Before I ban someone from my server, could someone please take a look at this guy for me please?

Which guy?
    ____

Sorry for the delay. I went to bed. Had to work this morning.

I'll send you a PM. I don't want to name and shame on a open thread. Look at his SPM and hours and HS/K %. Almost every time he kills you is a head shot, and get this ... he is using a playstation controller. He's never played BF 4 before and only has 11 hours in.

Nothing really jumps out about him. He's using sniper rifles, so of course he's gonna be headshotting you a lot. The only thing that is suspicious about him is the relatively low level, but there are so many double accounts now that doesn't mean much. The best thing you can do is watch his play in spectator.
    ____

Well, when we go into Spectator Mode, it announces it and people stop doing whatever it is they are or were doing at the time. He said last night that this is the first time he has even played BF 4. He will be running and then just turn and pop, you're dead. He really never misses. It's got a lot of people talking. He's using a controller, so I was thinking maybe an aim-bot of some sort? His SPM is very high. And his KDR is almost at 3. In 18 hours? Just seemed fishy to us.

Thank you for the reply. Happy Father's Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba334 View Post
    Well, when we go into Spectator Mode, it announces it and people stop doing whatever it is they are or were doing at the time. He said last night that this is the first time he has even played BF 4. He will be running and then just turn and pop, you're dead. He really never misses. It's got a lot of people talking. He's using a controller, so I was thinking maybe an aim-bot of some sort? His SPM is very high. And his KDR is almost at 3. In 18 hours? Just seemed fishy to us.

Thank you for the reply. Happy Father's Day!
    It does not announce to everyone when you join spectator, that message only applies to admins. Usually when it comes down to a case like this, you can ban them and ask for a video of their gameplay matching the stats you saw. That takes care of the problem in most cases. If they aren't legit they will just complain or say they aren't gonna bother, or just yell at you.
    ____