I would like to ask how to use !Killme plug-in

I come from China, my English is not very good, so some of your plugin set a little can not understand,so I would like to ask, killme this plug-in is the need for which plug-in, how to enable?

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Sko_Ma View Post
    I come from China, my English is not very good, so some of your plugin set a little can not understand,so I would like to ask, killme this plug-in is the need for which plug-in, how to enable?

thank you
    You can use any plugin that lets you write your own rules/limits/codes into it to make stuff happen in game.

Easiest is the ProconRulz plugin. If you have this, you can use this code in that plugin to make !killme work:

On Say;Text !killme; kill %p%

put this in "Rules" section of the plugin in procon

I tried it, the display is: you do not have enough privileges to kill players

Quote Originally Posted by BuRockK View Post
    You can use any plugin that lets you write your own rules/limits/codes into it to make stuff happen in game.

Easiest is the ProconRulz plugin. If you have this, you can use this code in that plugin to make !killme work:

On Say;Text !killme; kill %p%

put this in "Rules" section of the plugin in procon

The code for ProconRulz that BuRockK gave you doesn't work, because Adkats uses the same !killme command.
    It seems you're running Adkats?! You need to add yourself (with in game name) in the User Settings (Section 3) of Adkats. After that give yourself the user role "full admin". Then you should have enough previleges to kill yourself or other players.
    If you do not want to do this, just change the ProconRulz code to

On Say;Text !slayme; kill %p%

or whatever you like.

Procon Addict

thank you
    On Say;Admin;Text !killme;kill %p%
    or
    On Say;Text !killme;Admin;kill %p%

P.S First create an account in your procon with login like your in-game nickname.

I think the question is, do you want this command to be available to everyone or only Admins?

i use ProconRulz and Rules input On Say;Text !k;PlayerSay %p% Your wish is my command;kill 100

Quote Originally Posted by BuRockK View Post
    I think the question is, do you want this command to be available to everyone or only Admins?
    i use ProconRulz and Rules input On Say;Text !k;PlayerSay %p% Your wish is my command;kill 100

"you do not have enough privileges to kill players" is an error from procon itself if I remember correctly, it's using the default kill players privilege. Did you try doing this with procon first and edited your kill command to be 'killme'? If so, that should not have been done.

I assume you aren't running AdKats, as you would have gotten a different error message.
    ____