Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    You have filled the details the same as for chat stats plugin ?
    Port, host, username and password, database name?

Do not make a new name for database

Run the script on that database
    Last edited by leibhold; 24-05-2016 at 10:25. Reason: More details

oh ok, awesome thank you

was wondering why it wasn't either connecting or communicating with the database

Quote Originally Posted by 2-Point-O View Post
    oh ok, awesome thank you

was wondering why it wasn't either connecting or communicating with the database
    If you give it a database that doesn't exist then it's not going to connect. It needs to be the same one that stat logger is connected to, since that's where all the player information is stored.
    ____

Thank you I really appreciate this help.

I have another question for Procon members:
    Once I get both game servers rented which will be later this week, I would like to know if there is a plugin that will not only monitor but as well record in a database or what have you "any bullying" that goes on.
    As the Competition being my first one I am sponsoring, do NOT want any said bullying or anything of the sort.

For instance: I was playing a game today on a server and someone made a comment to the effect of "Hope you get cancer and die".
    This type of bullying will NOT be tolerated on the Competition servers in which I am sponsoring and I kinda need something that will not only record but will automatically disqualify those that conduct such activity on/in the servers.

I know there is a language filter plugin, however it not being in a language I am fluent in (e.g. NO idea what language it is). Might someone on here have a plugin already made up they might be able to possibly share (err sorry am probably asking too much) with myself. It would also be necessary to determine racial comments and warn the player as a one and only warning. Once the warning has been established if the player continues to abuse another player they would get automatically disqualified.

Thank you Sir's and Ma'am s.

Super Moderator
    Unfortunately, monitoring it manually is the really only way to stop this.
    You can type a hundred phrases or words in but people are fairly creative in abuse.
    You can have a system that they can call an admin if they need - you could cover it via chatbot - eh "Type Calladmin if someone isn't being nice" or use some other admin call button plugin - report a player etc

It's not really a matter of people "not being nice" its the lack of respect for the other player on whatever team the player is on.
    Being that the person making the comment may or may not know (in most cases doesn't know) whether or not he/she has a fatal disease or someone in their family or someone they know has or had a fatal disease and is either dying or has died!

I can take an insult like that of water running off a ducks back, but some of the crap I've seen is utter and extreme cruelty.

People tend to say things towards myself while in a game, yet have no idea of my circumstances.
    I'm not making this about me either, its just an example ...

Then they wonder why 'I' get all bent out of shape (Prime example: )

Super Moderator
    You have a server you can decide on what is nice, polite, desired behaviour. You could make a server where people can only talk in rap. Whatever.

While a persons circumstances may good,bad or ugly, I don't believe you can carry that about as a response.
    If someone rants at you in a game, you can't come back with "Dude, don't say that to me, my dog/cat/girlfriend/father/mother/.... Is sick/dying/left"
    It is neither an excuse to be nasty or to be a victim.

I am afraid the Internet can just be a place where normal manners don't seem to be a majority.
    You can only really lead by example, like most on this forum, who answer questions with a degree of politeness

You can't be an admin of a large server and be super sensitive to what people say. The internet is not kind.

That said, ban anyone from your server at your own discretion, but there is not usually a way to detect 'bullying' unless you're looking for certain words specifically.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by leibhold View Post
    I am afraid the Internet can just be a place where normal manners don't seem to be a majority.
    Ain't that the truth of the matter?

Welcome to the Internet!