BF4 Server Crashing a lot worst hoster g-portal,bad service !

Hi

i'm posting this to everyone who is looking to rent a server don't rent a server from https://www.g-portal.com there servers are alaging and crashing a lot everyday and when you talk to them there answer move to another hoster ! http://i.imgur.com/YrKa3IM.png

whats a joke you pay 85$ for 64 slots that can't run one full day without crashing many times i also posted in battlelog whats funny there support did replay there as well take a look please

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...0494262439926/

well They don't want us to complain at all and They never gave us a discount or free additional days no they won't because they do not care i guess !!

can they wait for us to pay them no they won't and they want us to be cool waiting them to fix there system! while we are spending money on it
    Last edited by fahaed120; 04-04-2016 at 05:43.

Super Moderator
    The system admins appear have told you they are under ddos attack.

they suggest another hosting service because of this.
    Game nick Volo_Mortis
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-Procon-Manual
    Read the manual ?

Quote Originally Posted by leibhold View Post
    The system admins appear have told you they are under ddos attack.

they suggest another hosting service because of this.

and how about my money ! i paid 85$ for what ! there is many way to tell us in a nice way they got a problem and we need to be patient with them also They don't want us to complain at all and They never gave us a discount or free additional days no they won't because they do not care i guess !!

can they wait for us to pay them no they won't and they want us to be cool waiting them to fix there system! while we are spending money on it !

The one and only Bassyboy
    Everybody spends money on their gameservers. But gameservers crash and receive attacks. Aswell as the hosting companies who's networks get attacked. This shit happens.

I'm pretty sure GPortal is doing the best they can, but DDOS protection is really expensive and it's almost impossible to mitigate large attacks.

We've all experienced these kind of problems and we have learned to deal with it. I suggest you do too.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

Translator
    I'm hosted at G-Portal too. Just so you know, these attacks are sometimes well over 100Gbps, which are really hard to stop.

You'd be having this issue at any other provider too, don't judge G-Portal because of some DDOS kids...
    || i7 8700k @ 5GHz || MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X TRIO || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

unfortunately its not just some "kids".
    its people paying hundreds of dollars per month for botnet-attacks
    on g-portal since over six month now.

those attacks often exceed the 200 gbps.

i am in direct contact with g-portal on this matter and really feel sorry
    for them eventhough i am a paying customer (eps 60 hz server = ~$1.50 per slot !).
    they gave me some compensation but at the end of the day loosing every
    x - hours all your players and having to restart everything again is not worth it.

i cant understand such behavior (ddos'ing)... its the same like with cheating...
    its beyond my imagination of fun. i also feel sorry for ddos'ers and cheaters because
    of their broken self-respect and desperate craving for recognition... must be hard
    to live in such a body.