Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    maxdralle thx for this code, it works like a charm!

Q: I have deleted the Troll mode from the "# load settings" and from the "# start voting" and is working fine but do you know if it's possible to add Zavod Night mode to the vote and weapon preset? And if so how to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Pantser View Post
    maxdralle thx for this code, it works like a charm!

Q: I have deleted the Troll mode from the "# load settings" and from the "# start voting" and is working fine but do you know if it's possible to add Zavod Night mode to the vote and weapon preset? And if so how to do that?

yes, it is possible. but in your map rotation you must know the exacly position of the zavod night map. in this sample it is map nr. 7

Code:
    ###   Vote Next GunMaster Preset   ###
    # CUSTOMIZE:  %gm_vote_enable_min_players%  =  min. nr. of player on server to start the vote
    # CUSTOMIZE:  PlayerCount  =  nr. of player kills to start / reminde / end the vote
    # zavod night map must be the nr. 7 in your map rotation.  ( Exec mapList.setNextMapIndex 6 )

# load settings
    On Kill; PlayerFirst; 
    Set %gm_vote_enable_min_players% 5
    Set %gm_vote_preset_[1]_name% Standard; Set %gm_vote_preset_[2]_name% Classic; Set %gm_vote_preset_[3]_name% Pistol; Set %gm_vote_preset_[4]_name% DLC; Set %gm_vote_preset_[5]_name% Standard (Zavod Night); 

# start voting
    On Kill; MapMode GunMaster0;
    PlayerCount 18; if %server_gm_vote_state% == 0; if %ts1% + %ts2% < %gm_vote_enable_min_players%; Set %server_gm_next_preset% 1; Exec vars.gunMasterWeaponsPreset 0; Set %server_gm_vote_state% disabled; 
    PlayerCount 18; if %server_gm_vote_state% == 0; if %ts1% + %ts2% >= %gm_vote_enable_min_players%; Set %server_gm_vote_msg% on; Set %server_gm_next_preset% 1; Set %server_gm_vote_state% on;
    PlayerCount 24; if %server_gm_vote_state% == on; if %server_gm_reminder% == 0; Set %server_gm_vote_msg% on; Set %server_gm_reminder% 1; 
    PlayerCount 28; if %server_gm_vote_state% == on; if %server_gm_next_preset% < 5; Yell 10 VOTE END - Next GunMaster Mode: %gm_vote_preset_[%server_gm_next_preset%]_name%; Say ################################; Say ######                 VOTE END                ######; Say Next GunMaster Mode: %gm_vote_preset_[%server_gm_next_preset%]_name%   (%server_gm_p_[%server_gm_next_preset%]_votes%x  voted); Set %tmp_next_p% %server_gm_next_preset% - 1; Exec vars.gunMasterWeaponsPreset %tmp_next_p%; Set %server_gm_vote_state% done;
    PlayerCount 28; if %server_gm_vote_state% == on; if %server_gm_next_preset% == 5; Yell 10 VOTE END - Next GunMaster Mode: %gm_vote_preset_[%server_gm_next_preset%]_name%; Say ################################; Say ######                 VOTE END                ######; Say Next GunMaster Mode: %gm_vote_preset_[%server_gm_next_preset%]_name%   (%server_gm_p_[%server_gm_next_preset%]_votes%x  voted); Exec vars.gunMasterWeaponsPreset 0; Exec mapList.setNextMapIndex 6; Set %server_gm_vote_state% done;
    if %server_gm_vote_state% == on; if %server_gm_vote_msg% != off; Yell 20 VOTE NEXT GUNMASTER; Say #################################; Say ######      VOTE NEXT GUNMASTER        ######; Say #    Vote next mode by type the NR in chat:; Say #    1  %gm_vote_preset_[1]_name% (%server_gm_p_[1]_votes%)      2  %gm_vote_preset_[2]_name% (%server_gm_p_[2]_votes%)      3  %gm_vote_preset_[3]_name% (%server_gm_p_[3]_votes%); Say #   4  %gm_vote_preset_[4]_name% (%server_gm_p_[4]_votes%)             5  %gm_vote_preset_[5]_name% (%server_gm_p_[5]_votes%); Set %server_gm_vote_msg% off; 

# count votes
    On Say; if %server_gm_vote_state% == on;
    if %text% >= 1; if %text% <= 5; if %gm_vote_preset_[%text%]_name% != 0; if %gm_my_last_voted_preset% != %text%; if %gm_my_last_voted_preset% != 0; Decr %server_gm_p_[%gm_my_last_voted_preset%]_votes%; Incr %server_gm_p_[%text%]_votes%; PlayerSay %p% you changed your vote to %gm_vote_preset_[%text%]_name% (%server_gm_p_[%text%]_votes%); Set %gm_my_last_voted_preset% %text%;
    if %text% >= 1; if %text% <= 5; if %gm_vote_preset_[%text%]_name% != 0; if %gm_my_last_voted_preset% != %text%; if %gm_my_last_voted_preset% == 0; Incr %server_gm_p_[%text%]_votes%; PlayerSay %p% you voted for %gm_vote_preset_[%text%]_name% (%server_gm_p_[%text%]_votes%); Set %gm_my_last_voted_preset% %text%
    if %gm_my_last_voted_preset% >= 1; if %server_gm_p_[%gm_my_last_voted_preset%]_votes% >= %server_gm_most_votes%; Set %server_gm_next_preset% %gm_my_last_voted_preset%; Set %server_gm_most_votes% %server_gm_p_[%gm_my_last_voted_preset%]_votes%;

# chat commands (!next / !vote)
    On Say; MapMode GunMaster0; Text !next,!vote; 
    if %server_gm_vote_state% != 0; if %server_gm_vote_state% != on; Say Next GunMaster Mode: %gm_vote_preset_[%server_gm_next_preset%]_name%;
    if %server_gm_vote_state% == 0; Say Voting will start soon;
    if %server_gm_vote_state% == on; Say Voting still in progress;

# say next mode on round over
    Developer of the VIP Slot Manager Plugin

Hi Maxdrale, does that mean we need to run 7 maps on the server and the 7th is Zavod night?
    Is the weapon preset with invr a/o flir?

What's the difference between Zavod:Graveyard Shift and Zavod:Graveyard Shift v2 ?

Also looking for a list with the filenames of the BF4 maps. Currently we have enabled:
    Levels/MP/MP_Abandoned/MP_Abandoned GunMaster0 1
    Levels/MP/MP_Damage/MP_Damage GunMaster0 1
    Levels/MP/MP_Prison/MP_Prison GunMaster0 1
    Levels/MP/MP_Journey/MP_Journey GunMaster0 1
    Levels/MP/MP_Siege/MP_Siege GunMaster0 1

Quote Originally Posted by Pantser View Post
    Hi Maxdrale, does that mean we need to run 7 maps on the server and the 7th is Zavod night?
    Is the weapon preset with invr a/o flir?

What's the difference between Zavod:Graveyard Shift and Zavod:Graveyard Shift v2 ?

Also looking for a list with the filenames of the BF4 maps. Currently we have enabled:
    Levels/MP/MP_Abandoned/MP_Abandoned GunMaster0 1
    Levels/MP/MP_Damage/MP_Damage GunMaster0 1
    Levels/MP/MP_Prison/MP_Prison GunMaster0 1
    Levels/MP/MP_Journey/MP_Journey GunMaster0 1
    Levels/MP/MP_Siege/MP_Siege GunMaster0 1

i dont know the difference between zavod night and night v2...

in your map rotation you have to add the zavod night map. in your case it will be map nr. 6.

then go to the code in the proconrulz. in line 17 change the part 'Exec mapList.setNextMapIndex 6' to 'Exec mapList.setNextMapIndex 5'

Probably a necropost, but I have been unable to get this rulez set to work. Anything special i have to do?

I created a textfile called "proconrulz_votegunmaster.txt" pasted from earlier in this thread, but it never comes up to allow vote.

@nlancaster212

if you use external txt file with rules, then you have to include the full filename in the proconrulz plugin settings.
    https://imgur.com/a/YlKCT

i recommend to use this version ( with ingame command !next ) :
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....l=1#post138774

Can you do more than just Gunmaster on maplist?

Quote Originally Posted by maxdralle View Post
    yes, it is possible. but in your map rotation you must know the exacly position of the zavod night map. in this sample it is map nr. 7
    If I have the zavod night map (gun master) as map 7, can I still have other game modes in my list on other lines or does the entire list have to be gun master?