Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Kingdom of England
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by leibhold View Post
    double BDMinRequestsToNuke = 3; // CUSTOMIZE: minimum nuke requests in a row to start the NUKE

    [15:34:07] [Insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): BASERAPE DETECTOR: Auto-nuke cancelled. Requests: 2

    [16:43:56] [Insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): BASERAPE DETECTOR: Auto-nuke cancelled. Requests: 2

    You require 3 requests and in the two server logs there were only 2 requests so it is working as expected???
    Game 1

    The first detection of baserape was at [15:33:05] “Tickets: 2324 – 1984” and continued throughout the game until it finished, 40 minutes of baserape and the plugin didn’t detect the continuing baserape and autonuke. Plugin cancelled Auto-nuke at [15:34:07] whilst the baserape was severe

    Code:
    [15:33:05] [Insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): BASERAPE DETECTOR DEBUG: 34% baserape - Tickets: 2324 - 1984 (TicketLost/Min.: 10 - 74) - Multipli: 8
    [15:33:36] [Insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): BASERAPE DETECTOR: 67% (2 requests) - Tickets: 2319 - 1946 (TicketLost/Min.: 10 - 76)
    [15:33:36] [Insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): BASERAPE DETECTOR DEBUG: 67% baserape - Tickets: 2319 - 1946 (TicketLost/Min.: 10 - 76) - Multipli: 8
    [15:34:07] [Insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): BASERAPE DETECTOR DEBUG: 67% baserape - Tickets: 2306 - 1909 (TicketLost/Min.: 26 - 74) - Multipli: 3
    [15:34:07] [Insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): BASERAPE DETECTOR: Auto-nuke cancelled. Requests: 2
    What causes the auto nuke to be cancelled?

    Code:
    [15:34:07] [Insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): BASERAPE DETECTOR: Auto-nuke cancelled. Requests: 2
    After the Plugin cancelled the autonuke the next time it detected was at [15:59:16] [Tickets: 1029 - 1004 whilst the baserape was severe and still ongoing.

    As the plugin stands it’s just not detecting the baserape quick enough and when it does the autonuke fails, it just cancels it. We had 2 rounds with 2 severe baserapes that lasted between 30 – 40 minutes until the game ended. It’s a shame because this is what I’ve been waiting for.
    Last edited by GR101; 27-04-2017 at 08:26.

  2. #22
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Very North Darwin
    Posts
    1,480
    if a baserape is detected a nuke request will be sent (preparing nuke). after 3 requests in a row (you can change this value) the auto-nuke is started automatically.

    the auto-nuke will not start unless the losing team have less tickets than the winning team.

    So change it to 2 or 1

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    The Kingdom of England
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by leibhold View Post
    double BDMinRequestsToNuke = 3; // CUSTOMIZE: minimum nuke requests in a row to start the NUKE

    [15:34:07] [Insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): BASERAPE DETECTOR: Auto-nuke canceled. Requests: 2

    [16:43:56] [Insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): BASERAPE DETECTOR: Auto-nuke canceled. Requests: 2

    You require 3 requests and in the two server logs there were only 2 requests so it is working as expected???
    Hey leibhold I appreciate your help with this and I’ll look at making the change. However when I look at the logs I am trying to understand it and relate it to the actual game.

    Game 2

    Game 2 was a severe baserape also, game finished with tickets = 1184/0 <- [2400] so we had the ticket difference between both teams.

    Take a look at Game 2 log extract below especially “Auto-nuke cancelled. Requests: 2”

    Code:
    [16:43:56] [Insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): BASERAPE DETECTOR DEBUG: 67% baserape - Tickets: 1916 - 994 (TicketLost/Min.: 24 - 76) - Multipli: 4
    [16:43:56] [Insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): BASERAPE DETECTOR: Auto-nuke canceled. Requests: 2
    [16:44:27] [Insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): BASERAPE DETECTOR DEBUG: 0% baserape - Tickets: 1906 - 957 (TicketLost/Min.: 20 - 74) - Multipli: 4
    Ticket difference between both teams BEFORE the “Auto-nuke cancelled” equals 922.

    Ticket difference between both teams AFTER the “Auto-nuke cancelled” equals 949.

    Ticket difference between BEFORE and AFTER the “Auto-nuke cancelled” equals 27

    What I am saying is, regardless of the settings “Auto-nuke cancelled” should not have taken place, we have the ticket difference, and Team B continues to lose more tickets after the “Auto-nuke cancelled”.

    Please can you explain the reason why the auto-nuke was cancelled?

  4. #24
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Very North Darwin
    Posts
    1,480
    To be frank, I didn't write the code and I just went cross eyed reading it.

    // check nuke request
    if (tmpBDNukeRequestTMP != 0) {
    if (tmpBDNukeRequest >= BDMinRequestsToNuke) {

    It seems to be a sort of averaging out of events <?> if the number of nuke requests by the program doesn't reach 3 (as setting is) then the NUKE isn't done.

    Either your game is ending too soon or the gods of war are screwing with you. Try setting it to 2

    Max(writer) may be able to tell you why. Me? nope.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by GR101 View Post
    Hey leibhold I appreciate your help with this and I’ll look at making the change. However when I look at the logs I am trying to understand it and relate it to the actual game.

    Game 2

    Game 2 was a severe baserape also, game finished with tickets = 1184/0 <- [2400] so we had the ticket difference between both teams.

    Take a look at Game 2 log extract below especially “Auto-nuke cancelled. Requests: 2”

    Code:
    [16:43:56] [Insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): BASERAPE DETECTOR DEBUG: 67% baserape - Tickets: 1916 - 994 (TicketLost/Min.: 24 - 76) - Multipli: 4
    [16:43:56] [Insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): BASERAPE DETECTOR: Auto-nuke canceled. Requests: 2
    [16:44:27] [Insane Limits] Thread(enforcer): BASERAPE DETECTOR DEBUG: 0% baserape - Tickets: 1906 - 957 (TicketLost/Min.: 20 - 74) - Multipli: 4
    Ticket difference between both teams BEFORE the “Auto-nuke cancelled” equals 922.

    Ticket difference between both teams AFTER the “Auto-nuke cancelled” equals 949.

    Ticket difference between BEFORE and AFTER the “Auto-nuke cancelled” equals 27

    What I am saying is, regardless of the settings “Auto-nuke cancelled” should not have taken place, we have the ticket difference, and Team B continues to lose more tickets after the “Auto-nuke cancelled”.

    Please can you explain the reason why the auto-nuke was cancelled?

    the auto-nuke was canceled because the current 'multiplicator' was by 4. but the limit need a higher multiplication gap.

    GR101 settings are:
    'double BDMultiplicatorWinnerTeamTLPM = 5;'


    overall the limit was created to nuke on hard baserape situations only. it is not easy to find the right settings to eliminate any false detection

  6. #26
    Can this code be used for the map of Siege Of Shanghai?

    Because my server flag all take often happen, I hope to be able to effectively prevent the occurrence of nuclear bomb attacks.

    As long as the laggards have the means to get the flag to meet my request, There is no need to have any penalties for the action of the leader.

    Will your plugin be able to meet our needs?

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by HATANO_KENJI View Post
    Can this code be used for the map of Siege Of Shanghai?

    Because my server flag all take often happen, I hope to be able to effectively prevent the occurrence of nuclear bomb attacks.

    As long as the laggards have the means to get the flag to meet my request, There is no need to have any penalties for the action of the leader.

    Will your plugin be able to meet our needs?
    auto nuke on shanghai server?

    for locker, metro and other infantry only maps is a auto nuke okay. but i never saw a auto nuke on shanghai with vehicles! dont do this, it will destroy your server :/

    take a look at your balancer, it is a better solution...
    Last edited by maxdralle; 30-07-2017 at 22:48.
    Developer of the VIP Slot Manager Plugin

  8. #28
    Hi guys, i have server on BF4 only metro and locker ticket 1700

    I need good setting for auto nuke, please any one help
    thank

  9. #29
    Hello all
    Code is working great.

    Need a little help
    How to set the Seond Limit (hold for 30s) to 20 seconds?


    Tanks to any help!!

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by RoYama84 View Post
    Hello all
    Code is working great.

    Need a little help
    How to set the Seond Limit (hold for 30s) to 20 seconds?
    Tanks to any help!!
    i changed the code (limit 1 and limit 2) in the first post. now you can change the timespan from 30 to 20 seconds in limit 2.
    Developer of the VIP Slot Manager Plugin

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •