PRoCon commands not working

hi all
    im new to Procon and im having alot of trouble , i am running the up to date procon and my server hosting is with gameservers . i have got the procon layer with gamservers and when in game i can not get the commands to work.
    when i say !kill Fluffyawns the command comes up saying its killing Fluffypawns BUT nothing else happens . i need help to set up these in game commands or set the procon layers correctly. the current server is official would that cause this issue ??. Please help me

Sorry just noticed iv posted in wrong forums
    Last edited by Fluffypawns; 22-02-2016 at 12:10. Reason: posted in wrong forums

Super Moderator
    Has thou read the manual?
    Game nick Volo_Mortis
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-Procon-Manual
    Read the manual ?

Have you set it up like this video? He has several good videos, here is the one that might help you best i think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSQDUFfaedY
    Its short for Durango Dave
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway because doing nothing is simply NOT an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffypawns View Post
    the current server is official would that cause this issue ??. Please help me
    Official is your problem, change it to Ranked
    Last edited by Chilace; 23-02-2016 at 09:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilace View Post
    Official is your problem, change it to Ranked
    Thank you all for your help and yes it was the official was the issue . its all solved for now BUT just having issues with Gameserver as it keeps crashing and kicking all players from the server......

BUT Thank u guys / girls for the info

Would be great if procon popped up errors saying the mode was official and they can't issue x command.
    ____