Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Community Contributor
    There is usually a lot or information missing onjoin. That is not a good time to do it. I would do it onplayerteamchange and/or onspawn. It sucks to do an admin kill/move on someone, but at least it should only be once and not be disruptive since they haven't accomplished anything for their team yet.

I know that the clantag information is not fetched onspawn, but you could do a check in the onspawn function(? wording?) to see if the spawned player is in your player dictionary with a clan tag. Then, if their name is missing from your dictionary, do an ExecuteCommand("procon.protected.send admin.listPlayers all"); -- or whatever is correct (since I have no clue what I am talking about ) -- to fetch a new player list update and then proceed.
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 13-02-2016 at 01:23.

Yes, good idea, I think it is possible to catch the clanTAG with a console command...

Another simple idea : re-trigger an OnListPlayers into the OnPlayerTeamChange.
    This is what I've made and it is working like a charm, thank you for your help !
    Last edited by unisev; 13-02-2016 at 19:42.

+InGameAdmin

Next step :

In case the "leader" is arriving when a training battle is occuring, I'd like the plugin to wait for a signal from the "leader" to start balancing teams.
    The signal should be a specific message from the leader into the inGameChat.

I'm currently using "InGameAdmin" plugin... do you think a plugin can communicate with another ?
    Do you think it is simplest to develop my own "ChatReading" ?

Community Contributor
    Procon is designed for a plugin not to communicate with another plugin. It is best to implement your own reaction to in-game chat messages.

Hello,

The first release (v0) of my plugin is done and I don't really think there will be another next, so I share it directely.

I don't think there will be so much users interested by this dirty BC2 plugin, but if someone read this topic one day, maybe he will be happy to find the code.

Sev
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by unisev; 18-02-2016 at 17:11.

Seems to be Okay also for BF3... I don't know how to change the first message title to add prefix BF3.
    Last edited by unisev; 13-03-2016 at 23:45.

Super Moderator
    https://forum.myrcon.com/announcement.php?f=10

4) All initial releases of a plug-in must be posted in the “Plugin Approval” section of the forums and will be checked by the Procon team prior release for distribution. This practice shall prevent abuse of our community (e.g. through distribution of malicious code) and help us check the compliance of the plug-in author with our guidelines. All further updates can be published directly to the plug-in’s thread in the official “Plugins” forums. To prevent the distribution of unchecked plug-ins and/or “payware” plug-ins (see below), each user will just be able to view his own threads within this forum. This also applies to “freeware plug-ins”.

Thank you, I've posted for an approval.

Now adapting my plugin for BF3... and BF3 servers do not communicate clanTag to ProCon... so my questions are :
    • Can I populate ProCon ClanTag from my plugin ?
    • Can I attach a new data 'myClanTag' to an existing players table ?

Quote Originally Posted by unisev View Post
    Now adapting my plugin for BF3... and BF3 servers do not communicate clanTag to ProCon... so my questions are :
    • Can I populate ProCon ClanTag from my plugin ?
    • Can I attach a new data 'myClanTag' to an existing players table ?
    I asked about this in the past. Unfortunately there is not a way to populate clan tag to procon itself from a plugin. The events are one-way.

What do you mean to an existing players table?
    ____