Request for Procon software

Hello there, id like to apologize if this is in the wrong thread or if my request can also be done in some other way i dont know about.

Lately ive been having issues with maplist handling in procon or in GSP CP. Ive used Map manager plugins to try different methods to have the easy ways to manage maps in-game. So far needs never end when it comes to players etc. So ive decided to leave maplist as it is (putting everymap with every mode available combination). Now all Admins have to do is set nextmap to the map they want using the line number of a map on the list (ex: !map 2 will change nextmap to number 2 in the maplist).

But heres the killer part. With all the maps and modes available in BF4, the list has 315 map rotations

No one but me has access to Procon because i didnt want any conficts happening for the server (ive read things). Or maybe someone changing map in procon while im in GSP CP updating stuff etc.

What i need is a readable notepad.txt file for the admins that has the list of my current maplist names and modes in it, but with line numbers to each map (just like you see in procons maplist tab (v1.5.1.1))

I searched a bit for something i could use to generate such thing for me but so far i found a maplist generator which doesnt do what i want. So i was hoping maybe in next Procon patch or version this could be considered an option in the Procons maplist tab. It would help me alot and am sure will help alot of others if theyre struggling with map changing, handling stuff.

Thank you for taking time to read, and i hope this is not in the wrong thread..

Super Moderator
    Get the copy of maplist.txt from server - drop into speadsheet and number it ?

eg

XP3_MarketPl ConquestSmall0 1
    XP3_Prpganda ConquestSmall0 1
    XP3_WtrFront ConquestSmall0 1
    XP3_UrbanGdn ConquestSmall0 1
    XP3_MarketPl Domination0 1
    XP3_Prpganda Domination0 1
    XP3_WtrFront Domination0 1
    XP3_UrbanGdn Domination0 1
    XP3_MarketPl Obliteration 1
    XP3_Prpganda Obliteration 1
    XP3_WtrFront Obliteration 1
    XP3_UrbanGdn Obliteration 1
    XP3_MarketPl TeamDeathMatch0 1
    XP3_Prpganda TeamDeathMatch0 1
    XP3_WtrFront TeamDeathMatch0 1
    XP3_UrbanGdn TeamDeathMatch0 1
    Map Type Rounds
    XP3_MarketPl ConquestSmall0 1
    XP3_Prpganda ConquestSmall0 1
    XP3_WtrFront ConquestSmall0 1
    XP3_UrbanGdn ConquestSmall0 1
    XP3_MarketPl Domination0 1
    XP3_Prpganda Domination0 1
    XP3_WtrFront Domination0 1
    XP3_UrbanGdn Domination0 1
    XP3_MarketPl Obliteration 1
    XP3_Prpganda Obliteration 1
    XP3_WtrFront Obliteration 1
    XP3_UrbanGdn Obliteration 1
    XP3_MarketPl TeamDeathMatch0 1
    XP3_Prpganda TeamDeathMatch0 1
    XP3_WtrFront TeamDeathMatch0 1
    XP3_UrbanGdn TeamDeathMatch0 1
    Last edited by leibhold; 09-02-2016 at 22:58. Reason: Typing without typos is a dying fart

Yes that what i have done with my 64 lines maplist, but also with line numers next to the map names. But, i wanted something more advance which would be the only reason this request would ever make it into Procon software. Not everyones knows the server-side names of maps like XP_WtrFront etc. So this option in Procon would make a list just like the example youve given but with human-readable versions of map names and modes. With just one click on "Generate Copy" or something alike, you can have a txt, doc or even a pdf version of the maplist to share with Admins in your server.

Might not be a big thing but sometimes little changes helps big
    Last edited by BuRockK; 10-02-2016 at 08:07.