Question BF4 Server with Official Mode and Custom Settings

Hello,

does somebody know, how can i setup a bf4 server with official mode and custom setting? I've tried nearly everything.

Examples:
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...h-Nitrado-net/
    http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...RUSH-MAP-VOTE/

Official Mode Server run normally in normal mode. I can write vars.preset "HARDCORE" in console, but only battlelog say its hardcore. Also single commands dont work, vars.3dSpotting false is readonly and cant set over console.

Have anyone a hint?

Community Contributor
    Official means the server will run the way EA officially wants it to run. In other words, you cannot change anything nor can you move or ban players in the server. Everything is read-only and every command is ignored by the game server in official mode. If you want any control of your server, it cannot be in official mode.

Thats right, i have also read this in the server manual. But the linked server are hosted by a private person and they run on official mode and harcore setting.

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Grovax View Post
    Thats right, i have also read this in the server manual. But the linked server are hosted by a private person and they run on official mode and harcore setting.
    They are illegal servers not sanctioned by EA and not run in accordance with EA's instructions. They are liable to be shut down by EA. For starters, it is illegal to operate a private server.