need help my server keeps lagging when it hits 64 players!!

need help my server keeps lagging when it hits 64 players!! it is hosted on nfo servers....it spikes too 100% cpu usage...do any of the procon plugins cause these issues

I have procon hosted at gameservers.com and my actual bf4 game server at nfo servers

do any specific plugins use a lot of resoruces or cause stability issues , lag???

any ideas???

I am only running adkats, votemap, multibalancer, server kills, headshot plugin that's it!!

Anything from your procon layer will not affect the performance of your server.

We are running at NFO as well, and currently not satisfied with the performance of their servers either.
    ____

need help my server keeps lagging when it hits 64 players!!

need help my server keeps lagging when it hits 64 players!! it is hosted on nfo servers....it spikes too 100% cpu usage...do any of the procon plugins cause these issues

I have procon hosted at gameservers.com and my actual bf4 game server at nfo servers

do any specific plugins use a lot of resoruces or cause stability issues , lag???

any ideas???

I am only running adkats, votemap, multibalancer, server kills, headshot plugin that's it!!

any ideas, I have emailed support multiple times and they see that it hits 100% cpu but then state they don't see anything that could cause this issue??!!! and yes everyone is experiencing it it doesn't matter on what map either.....when it hits 64 players it lags.....

they also said that they cannot dedicated certain cores to my game server???

The one and only Bassyboy
    Why create another topic? Merged them.
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Anything from your procon layer will not affect the performance of your server.

We are running at NFO as well, and currently not satisfied with the performance of their servers either.
    any recommendations another provider? gameservers is worse I have been that route....

Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    Why create another topic? Merged them.
    sorry I thought mine got deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ripper23 View Post
    any recommendations another provider? gameservers is worse I have been that route....
    any recommendations ?

Procon Addict
    not if you want to start from zero. Because if you change GSP chances are you will not have your current server bookmarks carried over to your new server, So all those who have currently favoured your server will not see your new one without searching for it first.

Recommendation

I3D they have been great to us and the uptime is very good, Even Ebassie uses these and im sure he is happy with the service.

On a side note have you told your current GSP to give you another machine/ more resources to see if that can fix the issue

My 10 pence worth

Community Contributor
    Open a ticket with NFO

To make them happy, they are going to tell you to first disable Procon. Disable it for a while - check CPU usage and then enable Procon - but just add in one plugin at a time. That way you can eliminate Procon from being the source of your lag. Also ask them to move you to another box - it should not effect your server guid, book marks etc. You don't want to start over with another GSP because chances are you will lose your player base - a better option may be to drop down to a 48 slot server if you can't get it to work out