Question The request to develop plugin (VAC Ban Checker) for Battlefield.

Hi people !

Can someone develop a plugin for PRocon,like the (VAC Ban Checker) with the optional function auto-ban? For Battlefield (bfbc2;bf3;bf4;bfh)
    Check for banned steam accounts.
    I think that if people used cheats for other games,then on this basis it can deny access to the server and in battlefield. My opinion is strictly personal and may not coincide with yours.
    If you disagree please treat this request calmly.

Community Contributor
    How do you link their Steam Account to their origin account? You have no account IDs which will match, no EA GUID will match, and PB GUID won't match. IP addresses change. So..? You want to ban matching account names? What if their Steam user name isn't the same as their Battlefield soldier name? Or what if someone's Battlefield soldier name matches (by coincidence) some different person's Steam account name?

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    How do you link their Steam Account to their origin account? You have no account IDs which will match, no EA GUID will match, and PB GUID won't match. IP addresses change. So..? You want to ban matching account names? What if their Steam user name isn't the same as their Battlefield soldier name? Or what if someone's Battlefield soldier name matches (by coincidence) some different person's Steam account name?
    ty_ger07 - Do You have any ideas how this could be done ? May be to use third party sites to do this ? For example: [spoiler=click]https://www.steamid.co.uk/[/spoiler] (API). Coincidentally the name to search. Yes I agree,there may be an error and you can deny access to an honest player,that's what I wrote (optional function auto-ban / turn off or turn on function) and Can even without this feature. What do you think ?

p/s: If my idea is bad,I think you can close this topic.
    Last edited by Prime-Meridian; 20-01-2016 at 01:36.