Question OnPlayerSpawn Inventory

Why does OnPlayerSpawn not pass an Inventory anymore? Is there a way to still receive the players Inventory?

Quote Originally Posted by agent6262 View Post
    Why does OnPlayerSpawn not pass an Inventory anymore? Is there a way to still receive the players Inventory?
    That inventory is only passed in BFBC2. In BF3, BF4, and BFHL they do not send any inventory information. Currently the only plugin able to enforce loadouts on spawn is the loadout enforcer. Linked in my signature.
    ____

I see that you are checking the players battlelog load out. But the inventory on spawn must be a Procon limitation because Rockettools can check load out on spawn.
    Last edited by agent6262; 03-01-2016 at 00:00.

I see that you are checking the players battlelog load out. But the inventory on spawn must be a Procon limitation because Rockettools can check load out on spawn.
    The information is not available over RCON from the BF4 servers, we've had extensive direct contact with the DICE devs about this. They didn't originally intend anyone to be able to process loadouts like this so it was never added there, but we found a way to still do it via battlelog, and they've graciously allowed us to keep doing that.

If this other site is accessing loadouts on BF4 then it is also using the same method i am. Although I'm assuming, like bfrcon's version, it would be less robust. Haven't heard of them before though so I'll check them out.

Believe me, if there was a way to do this without contacting battlelog, we would already be doing it that way.

EDIT: Words
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 07-01-2016 at 00:42.
    ____

I talked to them and they are using a couple different ip's to request the info from battlelog.

I talked to them and they are using a couple different ip's to request the info from battlelog.
    Yeah, actually getting the loadout info isn't difficult, there is a web service for it. Decoding it properly is more so, especially since there is a lot of invalid data that needs to be weeded out; duplicate items and invalid equipment shown on soldiers are the most prevalent, on top of needing to map all the warsaw IDs to human readable names.
    ____