Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by HATANO_KENJI View Post
    Ok!

What do you want me to do?

For me, everything in China is garbage, So my team can not be set to China.

For me, this is a problem, This is a Bug, What do you want to do in the end?

Attachment 4557

I need to tell you, I can not use Rogue Country settings, Even if only the game can not accept.

Anyway, my problem needs to be solved, I need your help!
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Modifying the command to allow entry of team IDs when teams are the same faction will solve this issue, and i'll get that patched in as soon as I can.
    That is the answer. It will be patched when the person who donates the time for free can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by leibhold View Post
    That is the answer. It will be patched when the person who donates the time for free can do it.
    This is already patched in AdKats, but I don't work on the default in game admin plugin and can't patch it here. I informed hatano that this was completed, but he doesn't run AdKats at this time.
    ____

Thank you for your reply, But my server payer can not buy MySQL database for me in time.

So the problem is there, At least so far, If we complete the purchase of MySQL database action, we will install your plug-in.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by HATANO_KENJI View Post
    Thank you for your reply, But my server payer can not buy MySQL database for me in time.

So the problem is there, At least so far, If we complete the purchase of MySQL database action, we will install your plug-in.
    You may be able to do this in insane limits

https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....imits-Requests

because it is unusual to have all teams with same name - not much chance of a change to in game admin to allow numbered team nuke.
    Game nick Volo_Mortis
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-Procon-Manual
    Read the manual ?

well, the iga still has a bug anyways.
    even if u set the confirm selection to no, it still asks for confirmation on any command.