Thread: Thank you

Thank you

THANK YOU FOR PROCON. I have never used or seen ANY other administration program with full on features and ease of use as this one. I've used many versions of it over the years. I have created a few of my own plugins for my gaming clans and groups in the past. You have made the games PC is compatible with SO MUCH BETTER for admins and players alike with your efforts.

THANK YOU!

Woop.
    ____

Phogues Rubber Duck
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterSeal View Post
    THANK YOU FOR PROCON. I have never used or seen ANY other administration program with full on features and ease of use as this one. I've used many versions of it over the years. I have created a few of my own plugins for my gaming clans and groups in the past. You have made the games PC is compatible with SO MUCH BETTER for admins and players alike with your efforts.

THANK YOU!
    Don't give "us" (In air-quotes, because I don't actually do anything around here) all the credit.

90% of what procon is is down to the hard work and efforts of the plugin developers. They make the features you know and love, and on the most part they get very little credit for it.

To anyone else reading this, dont thank us, thank the people who make that little feature that you particularly love, go give them a donation so that they can carry on their great work

Translator
    Procon is a life saver for Battlefield server admins!

What would we do without it? NOTHING.

Thanks Procon devs and specially Plugin devs!
    || i7 8700k @ 5GHz || MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X TRIO || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||