Translator

Problem with Branzone and Ultimate Map Manager

Hello,

Due to problems with our Procon provider, we moved to Branzone. The problem I am facing now is that when trying to copy our Ultimate Map Manager settings from our old layer, it will not display the whole maplist:

Below that should be many more maps, and also the custom preset, but for some reason, it aint showing them.

I tried wiping the settings and starting fresh, I added a maplist based on current maplist (Which has all 32 CQL maps), and same thing happened, it wont display the whole maplist and rest of the plugin settings.

Any idea if I have to edit something somewhere at Branzone cfg files to fix this?

Edit:

Here are 2 screenshots to see the difference:

1. Working properly: http://puu.sh/l9Cr9/853b8d06ea.png

2. Not working (same settings file but on Branzone layer): http://puu.sh/l9CJi/138f8efbbe.png
    Last edited by kcuestag; 04-11-2015 at 22:16.
    || i7 8700k @ 5GHz || MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X TRIO || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Translator
    Problem solved. Looks like BF4.def not being up to date was causing these weird issues with UMM.

I knew I was missing something.

what was your previous procon layer provider? and about brandzone where is located the layer? chicago illinois? or you can chose a europe one? i have a vps from ovh for my layer but it lags sometime, looking for something better

Translator
    Quote Originally Posted by mimimimi View Post
    what was your previous procon layer provider? and about brandzone where is located the layer? chicago illinois? or you can chose a europe one? i have a vps from ovh for my layer but it lags sometime, looking for something better
    Previous Procon provider was G-Portal, but they overload their Procon machines (Which is understanble, since they offer it for FREE with every server) and sometimes the layer gets temp banned from Battlelog due to too many requests from the same IP. Other than the temp bans on Battlelog, the performance was great.

Branzone is located in Chicago and so far I've had no issues with my server in Germany, plus I got rid of the issues connecting to Battlelog with some plugins.
    Last edited by kcuestag; 05-11-2015 at 10:28.

what version are you running? cause i moved to branzone as well, but they are running 1.4.2.3, and MultiBalancer plugin is not supported, what about you?

Quote Originally Posted by mimimimi View Post
    what version are you running? cause i moved to branzone as well, but they are running 1.4.2.3, and MultiBalancer plugin is not supported, what about you?
    We've been using multibalancer on branzone layers since that plugin was released.
    ____

my bad, didnt see the game updates tab on branzone control panel... just updated now