Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Procon Addict
    this link https://raw.githubusercontent.com/My...onfigs/BF4.def

ctl+a to selct all, click copy, open notepad, click paste, save as BF4.def once saved copy file then go to procon main folder double click on configs folder, right click, paste.. then when prompted click overwrite .. congrats your local BF4.def is now up to date .. enjoy

got two of the three things done....is the place you speak of in Server Settings in ProCon?

still trying to figure out just where in the ProCon that deal is

okay that is a link in itself found the online thing..

okay if I may just where in ProCon do I paste this thing....I see nothing that resembles config folder to double click on just the config generator....what tab would that be under or in?

ProCon Main Folder is located where?

afraid if i stick it in the wrong place it'll brick the server

Procon Addict
    right click on your procon icon and select properties and look for open file location and look for a configs folder then you are in the right place for your new BF4.def file

the place im talking about is on YOUR pc not the layer procon
    Last edited by EntraVenuS; 27-10-2015 at 20:24.

ok guys I finally got it to load the new maps but now when I try to place them in the current maplist it just shows a red X and does not appear on the list...any ideas?

Okay figured it out....have to go to the .exe on the desktop open to Properties then go to the Open File Location Directory then go to the config folder open it find the BF4.def folder copy>paste what was copied OR paste the new notepad but be sure to 'save as' then make sure you don't save it as a .txt but use the drop down to 'all files'..... then restart ProCon.

thats what confused me when we were talking about "go to the folder in ProCon'' it is the actual folder where it was installed to not the ProCon itself when launched on the desktop.

I have updated the Def ,but to add crto fails,a red x when you add a card,take it out to add?

what about the new wepons code like this:

U_M60ULT

is there a .def file to download to fix it?

thank you

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by mimimimi View Post
    what about the new wepons code like this:

U_M60ULT

is there a .def file to download to fix it?

thank you
    Check the updater function of Procon. The files have been updated already.