Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    How do you setup ProCon to connect to a remote MySQL server with hosted BF3 Art of War Central servers?? Reason I ask.... I do everything correctly when I run ProCon connected to the game server, and it connects no problem to the remote mysql server, creates tables and everything. Problem is... how do I go about installing ODBC Connector on the game server so it can actually record stats? When I connect Procon to the remote ProCon Layer Server and configure it, I get these error messages....

[09:42:34 10] Error in Tablebuilder:
    [09:42:34 10] Index #0
    [09:42:34 10] Message: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
    [09:42:34 10] Native: 0
    [09:42:34 10] Source:
    [09:42:34 10] SQL: IM002
    Last edited by greekdish; 06-01-2012 at 15:12.

Me again,i get some error message if i test my database:"Acces denied for user ... @ localhost (Using Password:YES )

If if type YES as PW,doenst work too

Some idea please ?
    Last edited by Poperze; 11-01-2012 at 15:12.

Usin password yes is part of the error message. It only means that user tries to login with a password.

Your user / password is incorrect or the connect from permission is wrong. So check you user password and permissions

Next, if you're on Windows 7, click Start and type in 'data sources'. Data Sources (ODBC) will be at the top.

wont work i dont see it !

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Best thing is just to type "odbc". It should show up then.
    If you're not using an English Version of Windows, it's probably in your language (like "Datenquellen (ODBC)" @ my german windows). The string "ODBC" should be in there anyways.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT) View Post
    Best thing is just to type "odbc". It should show up then.
    If you're not using an English Version of Windows, it's probably in your language (like "Datenquellen (ODBC)" @ my german windows). The string "ODBC" should be in there anyways.
    yea now i found it but when i want to connect get i connection failed 10063 :/.

i have both tryed the ip and de domian

gaming4fun.nl
    Last edited by beantje; 11-01-2012 at 18:36.

Quote Originally Posted by beantje View Post
    yea now i found it but when i want to connect get i connection failed 10063 :/.

i have both tryed the ip and de domian

gaming4fun.nl
    Because there is no Mysql server listing on ip 46.249.40.158 or gaming4fun.nl on tcp port 3306.

I checked it with telnet. So make sure that your port is correct.

how can is check this ? i have rent it i have phpmyadmin and directadmin

i set an http://www.db4free.net but now i need te .sql file were do find it ?

Help please. I have the 'BF3 Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger' plugin working thanks to your great tutorial! Thank you. I was totally lost without it.

Now I am trying to create a web page using http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...apstats-Logger.

There are very few configurations to do. Here is what I did:

Code:
    // DATABASE INFORMATION
    $db['host']		='xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx'; // database host (I put the correct IP here)
    $db['uname']	='procon'; // database user name
    $db['pass']		='xx*changed*xx'; // database password (I put the correct password here)
    $db['name']		='procon'; // database name

// DATABASE TABLE SUFFIX
    $table_suffix	=''; // if you use a table suffix, enter it there

// DATABASE SERVER ID
    $server_ID		='1'; // default server ID is 1.  If using more than one server in the same database without table suffixes, you can select a server other than the first one.
    I used 'procon' & 'procon' as per your tutorial, and is what is entered in the Procon Master, which is ion the same computer.

What do I need to do to allow my web page to access the database? Our web site is not on the computer where our 'Procon Master' is running. The database is working just fine while in-game.

Thanks