Red face Thank You, ColColonCleaner

I just wanted to give BIG shout out and say THANK YOU SO MUCH to, Cleaner, for taking a few hours and being so patient with me with my lack of knowledge in this stuff, kids trying to interupt and all the stupid questions I had, he took his time out of his day to help me.

THANK YOU

I will say this, with AdKats my server lag stopped and the server is running much smoother now. You guys should really invest in that plugin.

Once again, Sir, thanks for your help!

- Mamba

In general I've found people are happier once they've joined the dark side, haha, glad to help

And on that lag note i'm sure removing 27 limits had something to do with it, for procon anyway, don't see that affecting the server itself.

How is balance with the settings on multibalancer i set up instead of truebalancer?
    Last edited by ColColonCleaner; 16-08-2015 at 13:40.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    How is balance with the settings on multibalancer i set up instead of truebalancer?
    Seems to be working great! It was 16 vs 16 all night, with a full server for another 2 hours after you left.

And on that lag note i'm sure removing 27 limits had something to do with it, for procon anyway, don't see that affecting the server itself.
    I don't know ... people said the server was running smoother and no complaints on lag.

Translator
    In general I've found people are happier once they've joined the dark side, haha, glad to help

I've had complaints that unstacker on Multibalancer causes the server to lag, of course I ignored them, but it's not just one player who told me about it.

One day I tried disabling it, and using TrueBalancer, they said it ran smoother, but I couldnt notice anything.
    || i7 8700k @ 5GHz || MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X TRIO || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Quote Originally Posted by kcuestag View Post
    I've had complaints that unstacker on Multibalancer causes the server to lag, of course I ignored them, but it's not just one player who told me about it.

One day I tried disabling it, and using TrueBalancer, they said it ran smoother, but I couldnt notice anything.
    Everyone has a different experience. Generally if you happen on a balancer and set of settings that works relatively well just leave it alone unless something bad happens, lol.

We ran truebalancer before mb came out 2 years ago, switched after that and never looked back. Well, one server we have got left on true because basically that one runs well on it and don't fix what isn't broken. We ended up writing our own balancer to supplement MB on our other servers, the top player monitor in AdKats, which works to mitigate team stacking before it starts based on player's average performance in the current server.
    ____