Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by SnotGoblin View Post
    I'm just gonna come out and say it....

It worries me not that EA/DICE/Whoever potentially wont have non official servers, I am not pre-ordering or probably even going to go near Battlefront, based on everything that's not going to be in the game from the original 2 games.
    I loved and played the first 2 games to death, and they were nothing short of awesome, sadly as D day gets closer for Battlefront, and more info and game play video's are released, I find they are actually putting me off more and more

No 64 players, no walkers roaming the battlefield (on rails, exciting stuff...), no epic space battles, just no no no and more no's.

Its over 10yrs since the first game, and we should be moving forward, not removing stuff from the originals, as they were all things that made those games awesomeness. To me now it just looks like something developed for consoles, with CoD marketplace in mind, basically CoD with lasers sadly, ported across to the PC as an after thought again
    The original game dumbed down to a level thats not really interesting me enough to even follow it anymore.

I really wish someone would slap EA/DICE...... if the Hardline flop was not message enough (yeah ok it sold well on PS4), but they just don't seem to be listening and/or couldnt give a stuff about the PC market anymore (where it all started for them)
    Hardline was such a failure, EA had no issues refunding me my money on it nearly 3 months after I purchased it lol....Says a lot really.

Roll on Squad and the raft of Unreal 4 engine games that are about to be released, and modding and custom content are encouraged in, back to the roots of Battlefield (Desert Combat aye....)

Sigh

Yes I'm bitter and twisted

So what you're saying is, you've been ignoring the fact we've said over and over that Battlefront is NOT a Star Wars Battlefield game, and are now disappointed and upset that Battlefront is not Star Wars Battlefield, despite us being extremely clear about it not being Star Wars Battlefield.

Translator

No server browser, wow..

Really hope this is just console related, and PC gets browser and servers.
    || i7 8700k @ 5GHz || MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X TRIO || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Quote Originally Posted by kcuestag View Post
    Really hope this is just console related, and PC gets browser and servers.

https://twitter.com/BSanbizzle/statu...77826733359105

http://www.gamesradar.com/star-wars-...rver-browsers/
    Last edited by MaydaX; 02-09-2015 at 04:10.

Translator
    There goes all my hype about this game.
    || i7 8700k @ 5GHz || MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X TRIO || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLord7854 View Post
    So what you're saying is, you've been ignoring the fact we've said over and over that Battlefront is NOT a Star Wars Battlefield game, and are now disappointed and upset that Battlefront is not Star Wars Battlefield, despite us being extremely clear about it not being Star Wars Battlefield.
    Nope you miss the point completely sorry :P

I am disappointed that this Starwars Battlefront will not actually be a "Starwars Battlefront" at all......(other than the name)
    All the things that made the first 2 games awesomeness plus have been removed, and a whole lot more lol...(DICE didnt make them though aye )

Not at all interested in having a Starwars Battlefield either thanks.... Lord knows I hated 2142 thanks, and last thing I would want would be a Starwars "Battlefield"......

I think most people were looking forward to Battlefront III.....and thats what they were expecting, but it looks like we are going to get CoD with lasers lol

So just to re-iterate..... This is not a Starwars Battlefront from everything I have seen..... nor is it a Starwars Battlefield...
    Its looking like a bit of a let down IMHO really, and the more you see of it as it gets closer to D-Day, the less encouraged I am about it....
    Ohhh the graphics will be pretty no doubt

I'm just saying is all, not pre-ordering or purchasing at this stage....

https://youtu.be/xSUrOHXFUG4
    Last edited by SnotGoblin; 08-09-2015 at 05:22.

Community Contributor
    Really going to hold to hold off purchasing this - no community based (Clan) servers is probably a deal breaker for me

I agree
    "its looking like a bit of a let down IMHO really, and the more you see of it as it gets closer to D-Day, the less encouraged I am about it..."
    Last edited by GitSum; 14-09-2015 at 21:39.

Gaming is a cash cow for dev's and publishers. Mostly publishers. Anything else is secondary. It's been this way for awhile now. like 10 years or more. Not sure why people still complain, just don't give them your money, play the older games, LEARN programming language and MOD the older games to your liking and create communities. Stop funding the big Greedy publishers.

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterSeal View Post
    Gaming is a cash cow for dev's and publishers. Mostly publishers. Anything else is secondary. It's been this way for awhile now. like 10 years or more. Not sure why people still complain, just don't give them your money, play the older games, LEARN programming language and MOD the older games to your liking and create communities. Stop funding the big Greedy publishers.
    Did you really register on this forum to just make this rant?

It was a very insightful post though and something we have never heard or read about before.