Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: login problem

Developer

Re: login problem

Quote Originally Posted by lguytoux
    But f you want test the first issue, i can give yo the serveur infos.
    Yep, I would still be interested because it sounds like there might be a bug somewhere I might be able to eliminate.

First, sorry for "warming up" this old thread, but i just purchased the iOS Procon-App for my iPhone 4 (iOS 4.2.1) and I can't connect to my swissquake server.
    The app is trying to connect for about 2 minutes then this error message appears:
    "Error - Connection attempt timed out, please check connections and settings and try again!"

I read all threads about this problem, so I tried the PC-Software and this works! I checked again all data and they are correct.

PS: Because I'am testing the hoster I don't have an Procon Layer Server for now. But the normal Rcon Connect should work too?

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbolzen
    First, sorry for "warming up" this old thread, but i just purchased the iOS Procon-App for my iPhone 4 (iOS 4.2.1) and I can't connect to my swissquake server.
    The app is trying to connect for about 2 minutes then this error message appears:
    "Error - Connection attempt timed out, please check connections and settings and try again!"

I read all threads about this problem, so I tried the PC-Software and this works! I checked again all data and they are correct.

PS: Because I'am testing the hoster I don't have an Procon Layer Server for now. But the normal Rcon Connect should work too?
    Hey EvilBolzen!

Of course you can not only connect to a procon layer server but also to a game server directly using ios procon. If you already double checked all the connection deteils with no success I'd like to ask you to send me the connection details to the server (IP, Port, rcon-password) via PM so can do some debugging and check out what is going on. If it's a bug in the app it will fixed it asap.

Thank you!
    Decker!

Quote Originally Posted by Decker

Hey EvilBolzen!

Of course you can not only connect to a procon layer server but also to a game server directly using ios procon. If you already double checked all the connection deteils with no success I'd like to ask you to send me the connection details to the server (IP, Port, rcon-password) via PM so can do some debugging and check out what is going on. If it's a bug in the app it will fixed it asap.

Thank you!
    Decker!
    Problem solved by itself, I tried my old iphone with the second sim-card and there its working fine! So I went to my carrier to get a new sim-card, now it works on iPhone 4 too!

Thanks for the amazing fast answer!

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Evilbolzen
    Thanks for the amazing fast answer!
    Have fun with the App and please feel free to post any further questions or comments or suggestios in this forum as they occur.
    Decker