Question testing plugin and putting in new plugin into my server

Hello guys,

I have been getting ready for plugin development, and thanks to colcolon who helped a lot! Everything is done, setup all done, I just need to write the code, thing is, I have basic plugin that col gave me, and I did exactly this in VS
    Procon.core -_add existin item->add as link
    now file is showing in VS I am able to do what every I want, but when I debug it and run it:
    RUN(Start)-> procon opens->Sign to the server using my information-> go to plugin tab-> plugin is not showing

Now this problem also showing when I installed lots of plugins into the server, and it seemed like, I need to sign in to FTP client, and upload the plugins, then rerun procon after that plugins might/might not show up, but most of the times they show up, I saw videos for debugging procon plugin and it seemed the guy who did the video did it locally(in his system) "no need to use FTP to upload files.

Is this issue because of the server provider or am I just missing some basic knowledge ?

Also I am not developing a plugin for my server its for gaining skills just so you know before you tell me use the already made plugins , I want to see what I have learned through the last 4 years in college XD and till now it does not look good lol

Thanks

If you are testing a plugin it's best to get things running locally first then move your tested files to the layer.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    If you are testing a plugin it's best to get things running locally first then move your tested files to the layer.
    Thanks Colcolon, seems like I will be your student

You can have multiple Procons connected to a server.

The way I test my plugins is by running a local procon instance from visual studio. It works well. Your normal layer can keep running.

Also connect DIRECTLY to the server. Not to the layer.