Battlefield 4 API RCON

I am wanting to create a very simple tool to use with battlefield 4 rcon. I've did a little searching but I haven't found anything I'm looking for yet, so I figured I'd ask here. Is there an API available to do the communication between the client and server? Or is it all rather advance and uses byte data?

Quote Originally Posted by wdfstryfe View Post
    I am wanting to create a very simple tool to use with battlefield 4 rcon. I've did a little searching but I haven't found anything I'm looking for yet, so I figured I'd ask here. Is there an API available to do the communication between the client and server? Or is it all rather advance and uses byte data?
    It's not easy if that's what you're asking.

What is the reason for the change?
    ____

Not changing but since your guys 2.0 Web admin doesn't have all the tools that the 1.X web admin had I was going to try and create a basic program for admins to use while not in game. But based on what my co-worker saw in the PRoCon code and my limited experience I was advised to avoid trying to write a program that talks with the protocol. LOL!

Not changing but since your guys 2.0 Web admin doesn't have all the tools that the 1.X web admin had I was going to try and create a basic program for admins to use while not in game. But based on what my co-worker saw in the PRoCon code and my limited experience I was advised to avoid trying to write a program that talks with the protocol. LOL!
    What tools are you refering too exactly?
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

Well, the kick, ban, mute etc didn't exist in the 2.0 version. Yet.

I did say they will return in 2.0.1 in the post.

I know, just my admins are jumping down my throat because they don't have all the stuff they used to.

It would be nice to have some type of ETA before it will be added. Also, in the AdminCP I saw you can have a list of players based on countries below the actual map. Is that feature able to be turned on that along with stats as well that my ACP doesn't seem to have.

It would be nice to have some type of ETA before it will be added. Also, in the AdminCP I saw you can have a list of players based on countries below the actual map. Is that feature able to be turned on that along with stats as well that my ACP doesn't seem to have.
    It's all in the 2.0.1 patch.