[REQUEST] Punkbuster specific configuration

Hello

I am looking for a plugin where we can load a specific configuration (everyday or specific days) for punkbuster.

My GSP have problem with the pbsv.cfg: everyday when the server reboots the changes made to pb file are erased, so I have to enter the value that I want using procon console, and yes I do before all of this the pb_sv_writecfg pbucon.use, then restart pb, enter my values and at the end writecfg. But when the server reboots, everything is erased

So a plugin to load a configuration file would be nice.

Thank you

The one and only Bassyboy
    Shouldn't your GSP fix this issue?

Well they are (since 3 days now ) But it will be also nice to load specific configuration when we go from ranked to unranked mode and specific gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by ChaTon View Post
    Well they are (since 3 days now ) But it will be also nice to load specific configuration when we go from ranked to unranked mode and specific gameplay
    FTP should do the trick. Just have a startup.txt and pbsv.cfg that corresponds to each of your configurations, like one pair for ranked and another for unranked, and then just FTP to the server. Since you have to reboot to change ranked/unranked anyway, this should be all you need.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

The problem is that they don't give ftp acces to those file on ft, only through their web interface (sometimes buggy)
    But for the moment I figured out with the help of a friend how to inject the commands with a temporization.