Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Procon Android crashes

Hello!
    I'm using the Procon BF4 app for android. When I joining my Procon layer server or the BF4 server the app crashes.
    I'm using HTC One M8 with Android 5.0.1 ROM. No root. No custom ROM. Apps and System are up to date.
    Crash report:
    Screenshot_2015-06-01-21-14-19.pngScreenshot_2015-06-01-21-14-25.pngScreenshot_2015-06-01-21-14-29.png
    First Pic is Procon Layer server, second Pic the Battlefield 4 game server.
    Screenshot_2015-06-01-21-35-03.jpg Screenshot_2015-06-01-21-35-12.jpg

Hi ya
    I get it as well, they will fix it i'm sure soon.

Developer
    Hi there,
    Sorry for the delay in replaying..
    Are you still facing the same issue? Please make sure you are running the lastest version from google play store.

Im using the latest version form google play and the issue is still here.

Developer
    I'm still trying to figure it out, unfortunately I can't reproduce this issue.
    Could you pls PM me with further info and maybe a testing account in your server in order to better debug the app.

Thanks in advance and i apologize for the inconvenience

Translator
    Same issue here, crashes are pretty random, but for what's it worth, I'd say it's very stable, might happen maybe once every 10 times I try to open it.

Using a Xperia Z3 with latest Lollipop ROM and rooted.
    || i7 7700k @ 4.8 || 2x EVGA GTX 1080 Founders Edition {SLI} || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Developer
    Thanks for reporting, I will do some deep testing as soon as possible.
    I think it is related to the new gamemode gunmaster.

/EDIT

Found the issue and it has been already fixed! Just released on the Google Play Store (v1.3.5)
    Last edited by leomar75; 24-06-2015 at 23:36.

I'm using s5 lollipop. Bf4 procon.
    It seem to load my procon layer 1st time I used it and work fine. But since then it crashes at the point of loading bf build number. Eg reciving player data.
    I'm using latest procon version and I've deleted and reinstall the app but still same problem. I can see procon layer working via pc.

Any help on getting this fixed would be apresiated

Other than this great app :-)..
    apex40000

I think I have found the problem because there is no night map in the map list it will not load the app if you are on the night mode but then seems to work once this map has been played.

Fingers crossed this get fixed once we have access to the zavod night map in the maplist in the app.

ps I'm running
    Ranked
    Classic present

Thanks

apex40000

Quote Originally Posted by Apex40000 View Post
    I'm using s5 lollipop. Bf4 procon.
    It seem to load my procon layer 1st time I used it and work fine. But since then it crashes at the point of loading bf build number. Eg reciving player data.
    I'm using latest procon version and I've deleted and reinstall the app but still same problem. I can see procon layer working via pc.

Any help on getting this fixed would be apresiated

Other than this great app :-)..
    apex40000

Many thanks leomar75

I can see that the new map has been added to the procon app HOOAH.

All working 100%.

Great App

apex

Quote Originally Posted by Apex40000 View Post
    I think I have found the problem because there is no night map in the map list it will not load the app if you are on the night mode but then seems to work once this map has been played.

Fingers crossed this get fixed once we have access to the zavod night map in the maplist in the app.

ps I'm running
    Ranked
    Classic present

Thanks

apex40000