Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cablekiller View Post
    hmmm ok i will try it, hopefuly our full scrips will work for that version too! Thanks for your help
    Yeah I don't know if your other scripts are fully compatible, so be sure to make a backup of your ProconRulz config file.

I will, thanks now i will try to reupload the new version i will update you if it works

Well ok, the Ping thing works now, but before i had my full rulz in the txt. dokuments...now i have to write them all IN procon into the plugin? or can i give the pllugin the command to use the old txt. dokuments to use the old written scrips?

Well ok, the Ping thing works now, but before i had my full rulz in the txt. dokuments...now i have to write them all IN procon into the plugin? or can i give the pllugin the command to use the old txt. dokuments to use the old written scrips?
    This old version does indeed not have the function to use external files.
    So you have to add them all in the rulez field.

I don't know if all your rulez are still working with this version though.
    All I know is that 32n is the last version that fully supports BC2.

Thanks for your knowledge, just reinstalled 44 because i could not use some scrips anymore which were more important for us than the ping

Is it possible to change the Name of the Plugin, where to do it, so i could instal the old version TOO and can just let the ping run on it =)

Thanks for your knowledge, just reinstalled 44 because i could not use some scrips anymore which were more important for us than the ping

Is it possible to change the Name of the Plugin, where to do it, so i could instal the old version TOO and can just let the ping run on it =)
    Try this one.
    I Edited the original 32n version and renamed it, so you can run both 44 & 32n

ProconRulz-32n-BC2.zip

Hey ok, everything works now!!!! 10000TIMES THANKS!!!!!

Hey ok, everything works now!!!! 10000TIMES THANKS!!!!!
    Good to hear.
    You're welcome