Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"

Re: Free upgrades for users of "Decker's Server Tool".

Quote Originally Posted by Poon
    Sorry I meant to say if I try to log on to the procon parent layer using my iPad, the app crashes. IPad iOS is 3.2.2.
    If however I use my iPhone iOS 4.1 to connect to the procon layer I can connect with 0 issues. Not even the plug in crashing that other people are reporting.

So iPad 3.2.2 always crashes.
    iPhone 4.1 no crashes what so ever.
    Same issue. Direct connect no problem, layer total fail (sry for those hard words 8-) )
    Would love to use it, liked the former version very much, and PRoCon-support makes it unbelievable

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Seems I am having an issue with my iPhone 4 runnin iOS 4.1 When I log into the layer and try to access the plugins it crashes to the iPhone desktop says waiting for server data, and then POW to the desktop.

I'm running procon thru PrimaryTarget Procon 0.5.4.9

Also, I can view the current admin list, but is there anyway to edit it?? Or will this be added in the future.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by PaprTargt
    When I log into the layer and try to access the plugins it crashes to the iPhone desktop says waiting for server data, and then POW to the desktop..
    :!:
    I'm looking into this issue right now and will try to fix this problem asap. I'll see if Poon's crashlog can be of any help for me. Also: If anyone has a Procon Layer server (e.g. at Primary Traget) to which you can't connect with iOS Procon or whose plugins cause a crash in the "Plugins" section of "Procon Layer" in the App it would be just great if you gave me a temporary limited account on your server for an easier and faster debugging... So a PM with some temporary account and connection data would just be brilliant!!!!!!!!
    :!:

Also, I can view the current admin list, but is there anyway to edit it?? Or will this be added in the future.
    Yes this is on the list for things to come. At the moment the admins view just gives an overview of the existing usesers, their rights and their online-status. I'll release a posting in the blog about planned updates shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Decker.

Developer

Ok theres obviously 2 bugs around:

1. Crashing on connecting to a layer server on iPad and some iPhones.
    FIXED 5 MINUTES AGO (Thx Poon for the log!!! )! (The cause was the unwanted use of a method requiring at least iOS 4.0). Now the Apps working again on all devices iOS3.0 or higher on my Dev environment.

2. Crashing on some devices when bringing up the plugins view. I don't seem to be able to reproduce this bug with the standard plugins at the moment (no matter which are enables and which are not) so I'd be glad for some more concrete reports and information about which custom plugins were used to uncover the bug.

Once I got the second one fixed too I'll upload a hotfix to the App store. Again we'll have to wait for a re-review by Apple (which luckyly normally do not take long when hotfixes for major crashes are involved like now).

Again, Thank you all for your patience.

Decker

Well, I tried turning off all the plugins and restarting the server and I still get a crash to desktop. Let me know if you need more access to our system. Or even a login to procon

Well, I tried turning off all the plugins and restarting the server and I still get a crash to desktop. Let me know if you need more access to our system. Or even a login to procon
    Does your plugin collection contain the plugin "Insane Punishment"?
    If it does see here

Developer

I got rid of those two bugs for now...
    Please check out the blog for further information.

Decker