Having trouble with unbanning

Hello,
    have failed to find a solution elsewhere, would appreciate some assistance.

We're running a battlefield 4 server, one of our admins banned a player through procon 1.5.1.1, he says he used the players ea_guid for the ban. The problem is that I'm unable to remove the ban, since neither the ban list in the procon 'ban' tab nor the list at 'battlefield rconnect' actually have any information about the player.
    Failed to find him via ea_guid, nickname or pb_guid.
    Whenever he enters the server, a notice saying that a ban is active shows up afterwards he is kicked.

Perhaps someone can suggest some solution?

Regards

Problem solved, seem that for some reason the ban was issued through Adkats ban enforcer.

Thread can be closed, thank you.

1. Try clicking green refresh button on ban list tab
    2. Look in banlist.txt file on server for player and delete if there
    3. Look in pbbans.dat file on server for player and delete if there
    4. Restart layer?
    5. ??? No idea if nothing works at this point

We have some bans in procon that can not be removed, I click the unban on the procon page and the banned player is removed but when I refresh the procon it comes back!

I did the removal through the control panel on both banlist.txt and pbbans.dat but it still shows.

Any suggestions??

Quote Originally Posted by knapman View Post
    We have some bans in procon that can not be removed, I click the unban on the procon page and the banned player is removed but when I refresh the procon it comes back!

I did the removal through the control panel on both banlist.txt and pbbans.dat but it still shows.

Any suggestions??
    Try shutting down your layer, all the connected procon clients, remove the entry in the banlist.txt/pbbans.dat then start things back up again.

Are you running any ban management plugins like BF3 Ban Manager or AdKats?
    ____