Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet731 View Post
    I've noticed that the maplist doesn't always work correctly. It added 2 rounds to the existing maplist when they were already set to 1 round each in the maplist.cfg file. Could be a bug in that.
    same!! for my hotwire server, I have maps set to one round but its automatically doing two and trying to fix it via procon on a live server kept making the round restart which created rage.

Also- when I clicked on refresh map list, it restarted the round.
    Last edited by xFaNtASyGiRLx; 19-03-2015 at 00:21.

Procon Addict
    lol no sh** fanny

Quote Originally Posted by EntraVenuS View Post
    lol no sh** fanny
    I dare you to call her that again. I double dog dare you to call her that again.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Procon Addict
    Fanny you got it fixed yet ?

have found seeding a problem as in .... get 4 players to get game live and noticed that on map change if one crashes out so leaving 3 players server goes back into warm up mode until 4th rejoins even with.....

vars.roundStartPlayerCount 4
    vars.roundRestartPlayerCount 2

made it a pain as one of our members was having connection issues

Quote Originally Posted by swats73 View Post
    have found seeding a problem as in .... get 4 players to get game live and noticed that on map change if one crashes out so leaving 3 players server goes back into warm up mode until 4th rejoins even with.....

vars.roundStartPlayerCount 4
    vars.roundRestartPlayerCount 2

made it a pain as one of our members was having connection issues
    According to server documentation, minimum players required to start can be between 4-8.
    To bad

Procon Addict
    wow i never seen a battlefield game like this.. why is no one joining im sat idle and absolutely no one is joining wtf ? normal ranked conquest large, Does no one play this ?

The one and only Bassyboy
    wow i never seen a battlefield game like this.. why is no one joining im sat idle and absolutely no one is joining wtf ? normal ranked conquest large, Does no one play this ?
    1750+ servers... Way too many for the amount of players active...

Also, check if your servers isn't custom all of the sudden. Happened to mine yesterday.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

Procon Addict
    Thanks bassie all ok but no one joins.. this looks like a bigger flop than the last medal of honour

oh and while im here how do i turn spectator off .. multiplay seems to have forgot this vars

Thanks bassie all ok but no one joins.. this looks like a bigger flop than the last medal of honour
    Hardly.

____