Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    I don't think anybody is able to connect the current version of Procon to any Hardline server.
    Thanks for clarifying that, EBassie.

I just noticed setting hacker mode to false won't allow the server to show in the browser anymore, including TDM servers? Anyone else having this issue?

I had that issue as well it seems. Turn it off for hardcore/custom and my server disappears. Odd.

As an update, I submitted this issue to gameservers and they verified that there is an issues with this: (from John Struse http://www.gameservers.com)
    "It appears that currently there is an issue with Battlelog which is causing servers with "vars.hacker false" set in the Startup.txt file to not appear on Battlelog. I have enabled Hackers on your server and it is now displaying properly on the list."
    Last edited by westyjoe; 17-03-2015 at 02:14. Reason: updated info

Hi

any idea how to switch off commander (hacker) mode? vars.Hacker seems to prevent server from showing in battlelog.

Quote Originally Posted by Borzywit View Post
    Hi

any idea how to switch off commander (hacker) mode? vars.Hacker seems to prevent server from showing in battlelog.
    This is an issue according to my server provider and they said there will be a fix coming.

Is Procon BFH Ready yet?

Developer
    Please be patient a bit more.

Currently we are testing the most parts, general settings and stuff like that.
    We will release a compatible version today.

Thanks for everyone's hard work. Glad you are working to get this out soon and ensuring that it is operating right!

I've noticed that the maplist doesn't always work correctly. It added 2 rounds to the existing maplist when they were already set to 1 round each in the maplist.cfg file. Could be a bug in that.

Also the Crosshair gamemode server info

Players in server

Code:
    OK PRoCon[Crosshair & Rescue Mix ] 5 10 Hit0 MP_Growhouse 0 1 0 0  true true false 7317 72 173.199.86.115:40000  true NAm lax US 5 IN_GAME
    Player not in server

Code:
    OK PRoCon[Crosshair & Rescue Mix ] 0 10 Hit0 MP_Growhouse 0 1 0 0  true true false 7925 355 173.199.86.115:40000  true NAm lax US 0 IN_GAME
    Last edited by Prophet731; 18-03-2015 at 01:40.
    Developer of the BFAdminCP

Sorry for the Double post I just seen this thread.... ( I already posted this here https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....l=1#post118756 )

im having an issue with getting the experiance to work for Bloodmoney, anyone else?
    vars.mpExperience BLOODMONEY does not seem to work atm.
    Is there a work-around for this? can we use a PB command to force this? like a PB_SV_Task ?

The Server http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh...uksf-clan-com/ initaly showed experiance was set to Bloodmoney, but it disapeared without any thing been changed.

Server is Ranked, Normal Mode, with vars.mpExperience BLOODMONEY in the start up config.