no jets battlefield 3

hi
    I keep being told that in battlefield 3 you cant stop jets or kick on jet kills as all kills show up as death and not by what has killed them so can someone tell me when I get killed how does the game know how I was killed as it come up in top right hand corner I was killed by who ever it was, and what they killed me with,
    or can someone please tell me can I alter the power of the weapons on jets
    or is there a plugin that will kill jet pilots on a kill or kick them

Bite_Me

Quote Originally Posted by UK_Bite_Me View Post
    hi
    I keep being told that in battlefield 3 you cant stop jets or kick on jet kills as all kills show up as death and not by what has killed them so can someone tell me when I get killed how does the game know how I was killed as it come up in top right hand corner I was killed by who ever it was, and what they killed me with,
    or can someone please tell me can I alter the power of the weapons on jets
    or is there a plugin that will kill jet pilots on a kill or kick them

Bite_Me
    It's the difference between what the game server knows (a lot) and what the game server tells Procon (very little).
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

can you tell me if I am wasting my time looking for away to do something about jet

Quote Originally Posted by UK_Bite_Me View Post
    can you tell me if I am wasting my time looking for away to do something about jet
    You are wasting your time, for BF3.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.