Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Changing the pistol setting to NO

@Dranser

1. You can actually change it so it does not allow pistols or knives although in doing this you wont be able to enable them via the Procon console

2. To do this first make sure Procon is not running. Go to your Procon root folder, then go to the folder named plugins and then onto the folder BFBC2

3. Find a CS file called 'CSniperOnly' and open it.
    The area you find to find and change will look like this:

#region INIT
    public CSniperOnly() {
    //Weapons
    this.BYN_AllowK = enumBoolYesNo.Yes;
    this.BYN_AllowP = enumBoolYesNo.Yes;
    this.BYN_AllowS = enumBoolYesNo.No;
    this.BYN_AllowD = enumBoolYesNo.No;
    this.BYN_AllowR = enumBoolYesNo.No;
    this.BYN_AllowH = enumBoolYesNo.No;
    this.BYN_AllowC = enumBoolYesNo.No;
    this.BYN_AllowM = enumBoolYesNo.No;

4. The one you want to change is 'this.BYN_AllowP = enumBoolYesNo.Yes;' change the 'yes' at the end to a 'no' so it reads like this 'this.BYN_AllowP = enumBoolYesNo.No;' this will force the pistol to be set to no on the console screen.

-In doing this though it wont allow you to turn it back on via the console screen if you want to turn it back on just change it back from 'no' to 'yes' and it will allow pistols.

5. Save changes to the CS file, close it then run Procon and you should find pistols will be set no!

Also a huge thanks to Myriades for this freekin awesome plugin could possibly be the best i have come across!
    Love it thanks for the great work dude keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by dowskone View Post
    @Dranser

1. You can actually change it so it does not allow pistols or knives although in doing this you wont be able to enable them via the Procon console

2. To do this first make sure Procon is not running. Go to your Procon root folder, then go to the folder named plugins and then onto the folder BFBC2

3. Find a CS file called 'CSniperOnly' and open it.
    The area you find to find and change will look like this:

#region INIT
    public CSniperOnly() {
    //Weapons
    this.BYN_AllowK = enumBoolYesNo.Yes;
    this.BYN_AllowP = enumBoolYesNo.Yes;
    this.BYN_AllowS = enumBoolYesNo.No;
    this.BYN_AllowD = enumBoolYesNo.No;
    this.BYN_AllowR = enumBoolYesNo.No;
    this.BYN_AllowH = enumBoolYesNo.No;
    this.BYN_AllowC = enumBoolYesNo.No;
    this.BYN_AllowM = enumBoolYesNo.No;

4. The one you want to change is 'this.BYN_AllowP = enumBoolYesNo.Yes;' change the 'yes' at the end to a 'no' so it reads like this 'this.BYN_AllowP = enumBoolYesNo.No;' this will force the pistol to be set to no on the console screen.

-In doing this though it wont allow you to turn it back on via the console screen if you want to turn it back on just change it back from 'no' to 'yes' and it will allow pistols.

5. Save changes to the CS file, close it then run Procon and you should find pistols will be set no!

Also a huge thanks to Myriades for this freekin awesome plugin could possibly be the best i have come across!
    Love it thanks for the great work dude keep it up!
    WOW good stuff to know!

I have just installed sniper only. I wish to have 6 snipers on map at one time per side so all up 12 snipers as I am new at this plugin can you take me through this step by step.

If you don't get it working the way you want it, try the ProconRulz plugin & thread. Note that for any sniper limit to actually work properly you have to stop players picking up sniper rifles dropped by dead recons (including themselves)

Hi Myriades, I would like to have this plugin also for BF3. Is there a plan for adaptation?

What is the link of the plugin?

Quote Originally Posted by Myriades View Post
    Hi all

Regarding to the community demands/remarks, i decided to write a new plugin.

What is it?
    This plugin allows you to create some specific server mode, regarding to the weapon limitation.
    So, you can easily create 'sniper only', 'knife only' and many more stranges configurations.

For now, the plugin is called 'Sniper only'. But, i don't think this name is really appropriate. Some new suggestions will be welcomed.

Read the wiki

V3.0.0.0
    - upgraded : API 2.0 (required at least PRoCon 0.6.1.0)
    - fixed : a bug in specific weapon limitation
    - changed : map config options
    - improved : MapCheckList.inc (v1.1)

v 2.0.1[attachment=0:24c09end]CSniperOnly_2.0.1.zip[/attachment:24c09end]
    - Fixed : a bug found in threshold detection (my mistake)
    It's highly recommanded to upgrade to this version. You may have false positive in prior versions.

V 2.0.0 (27/09/2010)
    - rewrited : at least everything
    - added : some specific weapons
    - changed : server infos splited in 2 sections (server infos + player spawn)
    - changed : communications methods (general and player)
    Read carefully 'details 2.0' for more.

V 1.1.0 (13/09/2010)
    - added : 'Full' option to 'Specific weapon...'
    - added : general adverts (up to 3 options)
    - added : allow hand grenade
    - added : temporary ban
    - removed : useless code
    - rewrite : some parts of the code

V 1.0.0 (09/09/10)
    initial release.

Hi,i from russia .I have the same problem - this tool works fine. I have one detail though... The Plugin let you also choose for pistol yes/No or knive yes/no. I tryed to do both on no but it wouldn't let me... it always stays on yes! Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by xxll777 View Post
    Hi,i from russia .I have the same problem - this tool works fine. I have one detail though... The Plugin let you also choose for pistol yes/No or knive yes/no. I tryed to do both on no but it wouldn't let me... it always stays on yes! Why is that?
    can you to send sniper only? the zip file, please. I have not this plugin.

new link? :} the link dosent work