Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    If u keep problems make sure ur BFHL.def is also up to date.

You can manually update this easy by going to https://github.com/Myrcon/Procon-1/t...ources/Configs

Quote Originally Posted by Talzac View Post
    I Think the problem might be another plugin called language enforcer, I have remove that now to try.
    but I have also deleted proconrulz at the moment to test more.
    Yeah its possible those 2 conflict with each other I am not sure what commands language enforcer use let me look in it for a second.

By seeing basicly what Language Enforcer function is u might as well delete it and create this yourself in procon Rulz this is not verry hard.

Example:
    On Say;Text fuck;Count 4;Log %p% watch your language!;PlayerSay %p% watch your language!;TempBan 3600 %p% watch your language!
    On Say;Text fuck;Count 2;Log %p% watch your language!;PlayerSay %p% watch your language!;Kick %p% watch your language!
    On Say;Text fuck;PlayerSay %p% watch your language!
    This simple example will give the the player that uses the word "fuck"
    2 Times he gets away with a warning, 3 times he will get kicked & 5 times will be temp ban (60 min)

Ok sure, thats possible to whatever u like

Does this rule only apply once the round actually started?
    Reason I am asking is that I spawned with a sniper yssterday, shot someone and then checked the sniper slots which said 0/2. This was with 3 players on the server though, so the round hadn't started yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Phractal View Post
    Does this rule only apply once the round actually started?
    Reason I am asking is that I spawned with a sniper yssterday, shot someone and then checked the sniper slots which said 0/2. This was with 3 players on the server though, so the round hadn't started yet.
    No it should always apply and working fine for me make sure u updated BFHL.def.
    If needed u can manually update at https://github.com/Myrcon/Procon-1/t...ources/Configs

Just a tip if u manually update right mouse and save as probally wont work on most browsers only saves html code. make sure to open it and just copy all the code!

That was ist, old .def file. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phractal View Post
    That was ist, old .def file. Thanks
    No problem mate.

Quote Originally Posted by spanky0312 View Post
    This is not a problem with this script mate.

Yesterday I ran this script in a server 28-32 people were constantly in it, there were no problems what so ever.
    I know this cuz things like player joining, leaving, multikills, killstreaks are shown in chat.
    and procon was constantly on.

The only thing I can think of maybe u got other rulz that conflicting with this one, try to isolate the problem
    For example only use the rulz plugin with the sniper limit (last version 1.4)

If there are no problems u can rule out the problem happens there.

Also make sure if u edit the code there is no problem there try to use the code unedited just so u know its not an edit mistake at ur end
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....l=1#post121277 install help me pls? bro