Thread: Hardline....

Hardline....

At this time we have 2 servers for hardline up but they are lacking some of the plugins our BF4 Server has.

Does anyone know of something we can install for Punish/forgive?

Votemap works great, spambot works great but seems we are getting a lot of children coming in tk'n people blatantly so proconrulz didn't work for me when i tried it over the weekend.

I have been reading through posts but there are so many just wondering if anyone knows of a confirmed working punish plugin,

Adaptive server and multibalncer updated for Hardline?

Thanks in advance...

TeamKillTracker should work.
    ____

Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Anything as far as a Ticket plugin, so we can set specific tickets or times to specific maps...?

Quote Originally Posted by pluginoob View Post
    Anything as far as a Ticket plugin, so we can set specific tickets or times to specific maps...?
    Ultimate Map Manager, it's on the compatible list in the above link.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.