Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    not works bf4?

Administrator
    nope, the chat moderation functions are not available

Hello Zaeed, Is it possible to mute all players at the end of a BFBC2 round? I have the following issue - OnRoundOver I display game stats but before anyone can see them they are usually pushed off screen by a myriad of players typing "gg" (good game). Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.....fiddycal.
    Last edited by Fiddycal; 12-11-2017 at 15:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddycal View Post
    Hello Zaeed, Is it possible to mute all players at the end of a BFBC2 round? I have the following issue - OnRoundOver I display game stats but before anyone can see them they are usually pushed off screen by a myriad of players typing "gg" (good game). Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.....fiddycal.
    Uh, don't block people saying GG. That's really mean.

Change when your end of round stats display to a later time (add a delay). Don't make people change what they are doing to make another admin decision work when simply changing that could also fix the problem.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Uh, don't block people saying GG. That's really mean.

Change when your end of round stats display to a later time (add a delay). Don't make people change what they are doing to make another admin decision work when simply changing that could also fix the problem.
    I agree sir. I didn't know how to fix the issue. Instead of using "On RoundOver" is there a different command I can use to display the stats at the beginning of the next round? Perhaps "On RoundStart" if there is such a command? Below is the ProconRulz I am trying to use:

# END ROUND MESSAGE
    On RoundOver;
    Say - Twisted Server Previous Game Stats - Read It and Weep
    Say - First Blood: %server_firstblood%, Last Blood: %server_lastbloodplayer% Say - Most Knives: %server_knivesplayer% %server_knives%,
    Say - Longest Headshot: [playername] [distance m], Longest Kill: [playername] [distance m]
    Say - MOST KILLS & TWISTED SERVER AWARD WINNER: %server_mostkillsplayer% %server_mostkills%

Thanks in advance for your assist, Fiddycal