Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Player Muter [Ver 1.2.0.0 10th June]

Basic infomation:
    Very simple interface to the new chat moderation functions. Allows you to mute players, and promote players to different chat levels. Also allows you to change the chat moderation mode of the server.

Requirements:
    The Basic In-Game Info plugin must be enabled on the same machine that is running this plugin.
    Procon version 0.5.4.2 or above

Installation:
    - Extract CPlayerMuter.cs into plugin directory.

Current version:

Changelog:
    1.0.0.0 -> 1.1.0.0
    - Minor optimisation
    - Added messages to players informing them that they have been muted/unmuted etc

1.1.0.0 -> 1.2.0.0
    - Added better permission requirements

Thanks to:
    Phogue for Procon

Description:

All the standard prefixes are supported.

You can mute a player as follows, @mute zaeed. This length this mute will hold depends on the Remove option in the plugin settings. The options are, round change, time limit, leave server, and never. It is also possible to manually set a mute time while in game, @mute Zaeed 4, will mute Zaeed for 4 minutes. You can unmute a player by changing them back to normal mode.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Player Muter [Ver 1.0.0.0 3rd September]

this is one of the best plugins around if it works. you are my hero. ill be testing this. One awesome feature to add would be to make it so certain blacklisted words trigger a mute, such as "hacker" or "camper". Im tired of whiners who yell hacks when they die

Administrator

I might throw that in at a later date. Probably when procon is updated to support the mute functions.

tested, it works :mrgreen:

Administrator

Just be careful you don't mute yourself

Once its built into procon i'll add some commands like @listmutes for example, to get a printout of who in the server is muted.. I'll do the same for voice and admin..

Also have a query to see what mode its currently on..

Procon Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00k
    this is one of the best plugins around if it works. you are my hero. ill be testing this. One awesome feature to add would be to make it so certain blacklisted words trigger a mute, such as "hacker" or "camper". Im tired of whiners who yell hacks when they die
    ...and "lag".

Who?

It would serve two purposes. It would shut people up from unfairly naming people as a cheat/hack but also stop idiots from crying to a cheater he is cheating. The only reason people use cheats is to get a rise out of other people, this could effectively deny them of that.

I've always believed it's an incorrect assumption people are using cheats because they are bad at the game, want to win the by any means or remotely give a damn about their score/kdr. They are only cheating to piss players off because anonymously trolling is fun as hell. Players effectively feed a cheaters want to cheat by telling them they are cheating
    I started at DICE late Oct. 2014, so ignore every post before that.

Administrator

I love being hackusated.. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.. Especially if its on one of our own servers... doing a yell saying 'Thanks' sends them right off

Procon Addict

I've got a customer that uploaded the plugin .cs file to the Plugins folder, but when you start PRoCon, it's not showing up. I tested it on the server side and he confirmed it's not showing up on the client side either.

Administrator

ummmmm.. something must be wrong with his copy of procon.. what version is he running?