Reserved slots Questions../

Hi!
    I got a 2 questions about managing procon's reserved slots and moving players when server is full on BF4!
    At First! Thanks for the great work on procon!

Here is my questions:

1- Is it possible to make all our BF4 Team Members with reserved slots appears on the same GameTeam our even in same squads?

Cose it's a real pain in the ass to reorganise teams over and over while Team mates arrive on the server...

Please! Tell me there is a way! and ofcourse how do we do that?!

2- Impossible to get a Team mate switch in our GameTeam if the server is full? How come?
    Does it means that when server is full GameTeams are just stucked this way?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
    And keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Developer
    Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by willfb View Post
    Hi!
    1- Is it possible to make all our BF4 Team Members with reserved slots appears on the same GameTeam our even in same squads?
    No. The only way to raise your chance to be an a team with one of your mates is to use the join a friends game.
    Battlelog than tries to let you join your friends team/squad.

There is no connection with reserved slots list to do a similar thing.

You can try to find a plugin which will force move players based on that but...

Cose it's a real pain in the ass to reorganise teams over and over while Team mates arrive on the server...
    Please! Tell me there is a way! and ofcourse how do we do that?!
    2- Impossible to get a Team mate switch in our GameTeam if the server is full? How come?
    Does it means that when server is full GameTeams are just stucked this way?
    BF4 has no team 0. As a result it is not possible to move one player to the opposite team
    in case that team is full. Full is seen in relation to a full server / half of max players of the
    server in one team.

Greets
    Phil.