• Procon BF4 Edition for iPhone, iPod and iPad available NOW!

Procon BF4 Edition for iPhone, iPod and iPad is available now on the App Store! Get it here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/proc...l=en&ls=1&mt=8
    Comments 12 Comments
      PhaxeNor -
      Awesome! Really liked using the BF3 version. Control and chat with players while your on the way home :-)
      But sadly enough, even with the low price I can't put any money into it. Need every penny for house and (more) important stuff.
      propbndr -
      Great News, will buy immediately for myself and pass the word to my clan members!
      veryDead -
      Quote Originally Posted by propbndr View Post
      Great News, will buy immediately for myself and pass the word to my clan members!
      Too bad for all of us that are still on iOS 6.
      valco -
      So Procon for BF3 wont work with BF4? Is that mean that I have to buy it again? Or will you offer some form of upgrade?
      Decker -
      Quote Originally Posted by veryDead View Post
      Too bad for all of us that are still on iOS 6.
      Please read this:
      https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....2460#post82460
      Decker -
      Quote Originally Posted by valco View Post
      So Procon for BF3 wont work with BF4? Is that mean that I have to buy it again? Or will you offer some form of upgrade?
      Yes, after two years with about three dozens of free upgrades with many new features and the free addition of compatibility for another game (MOH:WF) to get the new completely iOS 7 reworked feature rich version of iOS Procon for BF4 you will indeed have to pay three bucks again.

Even worse - I also can not guarantee that it won't happen again in a couple of years from now.
      EBassie -
      Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
      Yes, after two years with about three dozens of free upgrades with many new features and the free addition of compatibility for another game (MOH:WF) to get the new completely iOS 7 reworked feature rich version of iOS Procon for BF4 you will indeed have to pay three bucks again.

Even worse - I also can not guarantee that it won't happen again in a couple of years from now.
      Scarab -
      My wife would kill me if I grabbed her iPad to use for Procon. Is there an Android version on the way?
      DvNT -
      Quote Originally Posted by Scarab View Post
      My wife would kill me if I grabbed her iPad to use for Procon. Is there an Android version on the way?
      Ask that in the Android topic area. Decker codes the iOS only
      DvNT -
      Quote Originally Posted by valco View Post
      Buy it again and let the dude buy a coffee for his efforts with your payment!
      p0k3r82 -
      @Scarab:
      There is no Android version available at this time.
      ...just changed from iPhone to Nexus
      Decker -
      Quote Originally Posted by p0k3r82 View Post
      ...just changed from iPhone to Nexus
      now why would you do that???